Sleek MakeUP

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Es una explosión de color que me flipa ! Además lo fijo antes con el transformer y no puede tener un color más bonito y vibrante . Además dura horas . Me gusta
5 / 5
[product:sleek-makeup-loose-pigment] 👍🏻👌🏻❤️🔝 So far I have not used anything from this British brand, it has not attracted my attention in any way. But during one online purchase I put this pigment in the cart and I don't even know why ?! I even chose this crazy duo-chrome shade which I otherwise never use! I prefer warm, natural shades and I really don't know what happened to me during that order? But when I tried it I was totally amazed at how special this pigment is and its quality and shade. The name of the pigment Psychedelic totally justifies this madness of pigment! Good thing I put it in the cart because I would never know it was so good (I will order another chrome duo just other colors for sure). First, I liked the packaging, which is super designed with a small plastic, fixed lid that prevents pigment from spilling (which many more expensive pigments don’t have). I was further impressed by its texture this is a very gentle pigment, a finely ground powder very pigmented. There are no rough, cheap sequins in it, but a wet effect is achieved with it. What I adore! And in the end, my fascination with shade follows! This shade is a chameleon, the colors change depending on the angle from which you look or how the lid moves. The product description says pink / blue, but I would also add green, copper, brown, red! The camera cannot fully display this particular hue. I tried to capture it from different angles with the camera (both outside and inside), but the real color is not 100% captured, although it can be shown through the pictures what a special shade it is. It lasts a very long time and does not shrink in the folds of the eyelid. I used it on MAC Paint Pot Groundwork and with a few drops of MAC PREP + PRIME FIX +. It's great for me! #BeautyHaul [brand:sleek] [brand:influenster] [product:influensterha] [product:the-influenster-app] [product:influenster-beauty-box]
5 / 5
These eyeshadow colors are absolutely beyond beautiful and the pigment is just awesome as it really shows up on your eyes which makes them stand out so well. I love how I never have to touch up with this palette as this eyeshadow will out last me the entire day. I like how this eyeshadow glides over my eyelids upon applying without the tugging and pulling of my eyelids which is great because I have sensitive eyes. If you want a eyeshadow that will outlast your day this is the one to buy !