Sleek MakeUP Lifeproof Foundation

by Sleek MakeUP

• Sweat-proof
  • Oil-free
  • Medium to full buildable coverage

Lifeproof your look with this foundation that goes the distance. Soft-focus powders create a blurring effect and help to reduce the appearance of fine lines. The oil-free formula can help skin look even and shine-free, whilst imperfections are concealed.

Made in China

Me encantaría probarlo
Is this a good drug store brand for women of color and tan skin? I see it on clearance at walgreens.
How LifeProof would This be for fishing?
Start your review of Sleek MakeUP Lifeproof Foundation!
MiriamP (.
Review for: Sleek MakeUP Lifeproof Foundation - 1 oz.
Good! Very affordable and does last a good 4-6 hours. It’s lightweight yet still has good coverage. It’s definitely good to travel with since it’s not glass, I have oily/combo skin and it doesn’t emphasize any dry patches.
Krysteena  L.
Sleek MakeUP Lifeproof Foundation uploaded by Krysteena  L.
Review for: Sleek MakeUP Lifeproof Foundation LP01 1.0 oz
I was so excited to try this foundation because i love sleeks contour kit. They have a really good color range and i was surprised i picked the right shade just by choosing it online without acutally seeing it in person. The shade matched me perfect. Its matte foundation and say oil free so you can imgaine my disappointment when i ended up not liking the product. It goes on so nice it reallly looks good but throughout the day ive notice in the spots where i get oily the foundation would sperate. I would blot and by the end of the day i wouldnt have any foundation left in that area. It was so annoying becuase this foundation claims to be lifeproof and oil free. So i didnt understand why the foundation wouldnt hold up. It reminds of the loreal infallible matte foindation which i stopped using for these very reasons and that one coast 11 dollars. It they fixed the formula i would try this foundation again but ima hold off and i wasted my money
Victoria S.
Louisville
Review for: Sleek MakeUP Lifeproof Foundation LP01 1.0 oz
My favorite summer time foundation! It’s light weight so you don’t sweat it off so much. Very long lasting.
Briana W.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Sleek Lifeproof Foundation - 1 oz.
I got this in lp11 from Walgreens in clearance because I saw good reviews about it on YouTube. I’m not sure if they are discontinuing this brand but it has great results for a drug store foundation and I only paid 6 dollars for it. It is quite runny when you first open it so be careful but it is definitely full coverage and creamy somehow going on. I think I should buy more before they stop making this. Great shade range for women of color.
Brittney G.
Montgomery, IL
Review for: Sleek MakeUP Lifeproof Foundation LP01 1.0 oz
This is a great lightweight foundation. It is very buildable and doesn’t get cakey for me. I have combination skin so I love how natural this looks and stays looking for me.
JAMIE G.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: Sleek MakeUP Lifeproof Foundation LP01 1.0 oz
Got a couple tubes of these during a sale at Walgreens where each foundation was $4. I had always been curious about Sleek products and decided to try it due to the claims. The color samples aren't really accurate so I recommend watching youtube videos of people applying the foundation. I'm fair, but not pale and based on just looking at Sleek's color swatch, I would have thought I was the lightest shade, but was really shade 5. I found it dries quickly so you will have to blend quickly which may be a bad thing to some people. It has a smooth finish and to me seemed more like a light to medium coverage foundation opposed to full coverage. It evens out your skin to a degree, but you will still want to use concealer. It sort of has an interesting texture and seems like a tinted moisturizer but thinner formula. I haven't worn this when sweating so I don't really know if this is sweatproof. What I can say though is that I have combination skin and always use a primer and setting powder and that often times after a few hours of wearing makeup, you see all the oils and my foundation separating a little (combine with most foundations for me). I didn't get this with this which was awesome. All in all, it's pretty good for a foundation that you can get for less than $5 but if you do want more coverage, you will want a good concealer to apply over this. I've only recently tried a few drugstore foundations (limited for me due to only buying cruelty free cosmetics). NYX sucks, Wet N Wild's gives a good medium texture and applies like a dream however it seems more suited for dry skin than oily skin, and Sleek's which seems more suited for oily skin.
Risa L.
Review for: Sleek MakeUP Lifeproof Foundation LP01 1.0 oz
Gives great coverage to blemishes and makes. It is light, you do not need a lot of product when using and also works as a concealer for me.
Queeneth H.
baltimore
Review for: Sleek MakeUP Lifeproof Foundation LP01 1.0 oz
Matched my skin tone properly. Sleek definitely did a good job with this foundation it’s one I keep on getting every time I run out , the foundation is easy to apply with a brush or beauty blender. I would definitely recommend it
Tasnia H.
OzonePark
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Sleek Lifeproof Foundation - 1 oz.
It’s full coverage. It’s brilliant my face n cover the dark spots. It’s was 10$. I think in this price I got a nice foundation.
Tasnia H.
OzonePark
Review for: Sleek MakeUP Lifeproof Foundation LP01 1.0 oz
It’s big tube. But less product on it. I got my natural shade. Which I love it. It suits on me very well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...