Sleek MakeUP

Sleek Makeup Face Contour Kit
252 Reviews
5 / 5
The sleek face contour kit is a iconic duo compact and a essential tool for achieving a beautifully sculpted and defined appearance it gives a matte and illuminating highlight
5 / 5
One of my first contour and highlight kits and I absolutely loved it. The light kit was perfect for my skin without making my look ashy or too cool. Like the all black and “sleek” feel of the packaging.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This kit works wonders. The highlight gives your face a 3d like dimension and adds a nice glow to the face the contour makes it more define but the highlight Is my main reason for getting this product
5 / 5
I love to use the contour on this kit! This powder really defines your face and you don't have to use too much for it to do so. I like to dab it on while applying instead of swiping so it really gets into the creases of the face.
5 / 5
Es una paleta tan encantadora para mí y sobre todo mi color de piel morenas, negras para hacerme el conturing y el Iluminador es una bomba recomendados para nosotras de pieles oscuras
5 / 5
I really like this kit . Easy to use & lasts , I use light normally. I got recommended this by a MUA & I’m so glad I purchased. I don’t however use the highlighter Just the contour shade.
5 / 5
Hands down this is one of my best affordable contour palette. It’s very pigmented and also comes with a highlighter which is a good thing, if you are starting new with make up and just want to experiment with it.
5 / 5
I love this product! The bronzer has a beautiful tint, it is not oranje or grey in any way. The highlight has a pigment. The packaging is very compact which is ideal for in my bag. I would definitely recommend this!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I have the shade Light 884, and I have to say it's not quite up to par. the contour is chunky and hard to blend, and a smooth-looking contour requires me getting a little rough with my skin. the highlight is nice though! it blends nicely and fairly easily, and the shimmer isn't blinding- more of a subtle, dispersed glimmer on my face (I like using it on my collarbones).
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I bought the lightest one because (I am pale and) it seemed to me that the highlighter would be a dupe for Mary Lou Manizer but it's not. The bronzer is okay, the highlighter has a natural yet pigmented look. Overall this is an affordable and good product if you are on a budget, useful for travelling .