Sleek MakeUP Cream Contour Kit

by Sleek MakeUP

The next generation of contouring has arrived. Cream Contour Kit includes two highlighting and four contouring shades that work together to help you sculpt and define your face.

• Sculpt, define and enhance to create the illusion of refined features, higher cheekbones, and a softer jawline, or a slimmer nose
  • Velvety smooth, buildable cream formulas blend seamlessly onto the skin for a flawless finish
  • Expertly developed combination of shades that work with your skin tone to create natural shadows and highlights

Made in China

Has anyone tried this in fair or pale skin? How did it work for you?
I haven’t used cream contour products yet but I’d love to try. Does this one cause breakouts?
Sleek MakeUP Cream Contour Kit would you recommend this?
Start your review of Sleek MakeUP Cream Contour Kit!
Product Highlights
“...creamy, not too dry and not too oily. it’s very long lasting. i usually powder my face on top to keep everything in place. brought from superdrug, would recommend.” in reviews
“...palette if you’re just starting out but make sure you set it with either a powder foundation or translucent powderin reviews
Carrollton, GA
Review for: Light
I have very dry, very fair, almost porcelain, skin. Sleek Makeup Cream Contour Kit is excellent for dry skin. If your skin is exceedingly dry, you can mix a drop or two of rosehip oil and it makes the contour even creamier. Sleek is very creamy, easy to use and blend. The issue I have is that out of the six colors, I use only two for my cheeks to highlight and contour. I have tried using other colors as eyeshadow and they do work, but the very dark shades in the light palette just go to waste. Other than having 4 shades that are seldom or never used, this is the brand for women with dry and super dry skin. It works very well on mature skin as well. It is just so creamy and smooth.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Dark
I didn't know what to expect when I purchased this. It was super pigmented and creamy. It blends like a dream. I'm definitely of a chocolate complecion and I could contour with the last 2 shades if I wanted to be dramatic or bronze with the 1st shade at the bottom.
Review for: Dark
I'm just starting to use sleek products and they never disappoint me the packaging was nice and I bought it from ulta the formula is creamy and I use certain colors for concealing
Conover, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light
You have to use a lot of the product or it will blend out to nothing. It is a sticky formula, wish it was more of a cream to powder but it gets the job done! The packaging is cute. I would recommend for a beginners kit.
Scottsdale , AZ
Sleek MakeUP Cream Contour Kit uploaded by Amber W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium
In love with this contour palette. It blends very easily and is long lasting. Very affordable palette and would recommend to anyone who wants a affordable but an amazing product.
Review for: Light
First of all brands that make cream kits are totally amazing. I love this kit, bc I have all the colors I need, and these light tones match me exactly. The coverage is medium full and of course a great facial oil will make things easier. I really recommend this kit for advanced foundation techniques, but really anyone who loves foundation could use this bc they totally include the most easy to follow face chart.
Review for: Medium
This was super oily, with little to no pigment. I would dig my brush into this and still only get the slightest amount of pigment. It’s not good for glam makeup. It might be “useful” for a “natural contour.” The only thing I liked about this kit was the small size which can be travel friendly.
Not a contour person ... I love my face and how it looks without contour or concealers but i still love to have it with me cuz i dont want pple be saying that she dont know how to fix or use make up.. No booo i do but i just love my smoothly and softly face..
Sleek MakeUP Cream Contour Kit uploaded by Isaac P.
Review for: Light
I love this contour palette. I love using it over my foundation with my original beauty blender. It lasts quite a while for me. This is my first time buying it. I really like the whole palette and all the options is gives you. I believe I will buy it again because its very cheap ad works very well for me.
Review for: Light
This is a good beginner contour kit. It blends very wear. I got it in light and works good because if you put to much you could easy blend it out. It is long lasting. I would deff buy it again. I love sleek products
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Sleek MakeUP Cream Contour Kit would you recommend this?
Kiera C. • 2 months ago
I personally love it, I find the product so creamy and very blend able not giving me harsh lines or anything!