Sleek MakeUP Cream Contour Kit

by Sleek MakeUP

The next generation of contouring has arrived. Cream Contour Kit includes two highlighting and four contouring shades that work together to help you sculpt and define your face.

• Sculpt, define and enhance to create the illusion of refined features, higher cheekbones, and a softer jawline, or a slimmer nose
  • Velvety smooth, buildable cream formulas blend seamlessly onto the skin for a flawless finish
  • Expertly developed combination of shades that work with your skin tone to create natural shadows and highlights

Made in China

Has anyone tried this in fair or pale skin? How did it work for you?
I haven’t used cream contour products yet but I’d love to try. Does this one cause breakouts?
Sleek MakeUP Cream Contour Kit would you recommend this?
Start your review of Sleek MakeUP Cream Contour Kit!
Product Highlights
“...creamy, not too dry and not too oily. it’s very long lasting. i usually powder my face on top to keep everything in place. brought from superdrug, would recommend.” in reviews
“...palette if you’re just starting out but make sure you set it with either a powder foundation or translucent powderin reviews
montpellier
Sleek MakeUP Cream Contour Kit uploaded by Chloe J.
Je n'aime pas du tout cette palette. Les fards sont très gras et peu pigmentés. Ils se travaillent mal, donnent une impression de "sale"
Carrollton, GA
Review for: Light
I have very dry, very fair, almost porcelain, skin. Sleek Makeup Cream Contour Kit is excellent for dry skin. If your skin is exceedingly dry, you can mix a drop or two of rosehip oil and it makes the contour even creamier. Sleek is very creamy, easy to use and blend. The issue I have is that out of the six colors, I use only two for my cheeks to highlight and contour. I have tried using other colors as eyeshadow and they do work, but the very dark shades in the light palette just go to waste. Other than having 4 shades that are seldom or never used, this is the brand for women with dry and super dry skin. It works very well on mature skin as well. It is just so creamy and smooth.
Review for: Light
This product took me by surprise really ! It’s really good value for money, they have a good range of colours. It’s also really helpful it’s a power rather than a cream contour as this makes it really easy to blend my only issue is that it can sometimes smudge if to much is applied and it’s also hard to blend using a beauty blender/sponge ❣️
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Dark
I didn't know what to expect when I purchased this. It was super pigmented and creamy. It blends like a dream. I'm definitely of a chocolate complecion and I could contour with the last 2 shades if I wanted to be dramatic or bronze with the 1st shade at the bottom.
This pallete is absolutely amazing!! These cream contours are really easy to use and come with a mirror so you can use it on the go. The only thing i could say it could improve on is the packaging as it seems abit dull But overall i would highly recommend this product!!
South Ayrshire, Ayr
Review for: Medium
This product is great, I’ve repurchased it 4 times now. It’s cheap (under £10 I believe for the palette) and does the job. The cream contours are a good range of shades and are creamy and blendable - I’ve found that by using a wet beauty blender on freshly applied foundation I receive the best results. Would recommend to anyone wanting to try contouring especially for the first time!
Review for: Medium
I love this contour kit, I was never really keen on buying it for £10.99 when there’s cheaper ones. I had the revolution one but this is better! I will definitely buy another and would recommend it to you as well!
Aughton, Ormskirk
Review for: Medium
Absolute 10/10 product I use every time I do a full face and it goes on flawlessly either using a beauty blender and building it up gradually or with a brush for a heavier contour. I've purchased repeatedly 2 or 3 times now and have converted my friends to using too and will continue to! Some of my friends didn't like it at first until I realised they had been using it wrong - it works best after foundation not before in my experience and then any powder products to set after use. Also I love that it comes with a mirror as I use this all the time and it's great when travelling.
Review for: Dark
The Sleek Contour Kit is great for using as a concealer or touch ups but no necessarily contouring. It’s quite small for the price (£10.99) as I have gotten much larger contour kits for less. However, it is still my #giftcrush because of how it stays and it is easy to blend. For uses of concealer and touch ups it is a fab product!!
Merseyside, Liverpool
Review for: Medium
It’s an ok product if you are a pro at blending cream contour, but if you’re not, it’s not the easiest to work with. Also the darker shades are very warm in my opinion. If you have warm undertones, then maybe it would work. For me in didn’t.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Sleek MakeUP Cream Contour Kit would you recommend this?
Kiera C. • 2 months ago
I personally love it, I find the product so creamy and very blend able not giving me harsh lines or anything!