BY SLEEK MAKEUP

Sleek MakeUP's versatile face and body Cleopatra's Kiss Highlighting Palette includes two velvety powders and two luxurious cream formulas. The golden, metallic finishes add a radiant and luminous glow to the skin.

Baked Powder: Mica, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Cream: Ethylhexyl Pamitate, Mica, Dimethicone, Ozokerite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Propylparaben, BHT. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Usage: Create subtle or dramatic effects by blending the colors using fingertips to the inner corners of the eye, across the brow bone and along the tops of cheekbones.

Precautions: Avoid direct contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse well with water.

• I absolutely loved this highlighting palette! It was so b...4 Answers
  • Follow for follow?💗❤️💗2 Answers
  • Can someone pls send me this like omg 😍5 Answers
Sleek MakeUP Cleopatra's Kiss Highlighting Palette

Start your review of Sleek MakeUP Cleopatra's Kiss Highlighting Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
I have never tried a highlight elixir but I have seen MANY guru idols use different ones! I received this complimentary highlight elixir to test out from Sleek Makeup and I am so impressed! Although the color is a bit dark for my skin color, the dewyness and glow it gives underneath my foundation is beyond impressive!!! I mixed this in with the maybelline dewy and smooth fit me foundation with a flat foundation brush. I then applied it with that same brush and blended it with my real techniques blending sponge! A pro tip - keep away from your eyes and under eyes! I only applied this to my cheeks, temples, forehead and jaw line for even coverage! The shimmer under the eyes and eyelids won't look great. Overall this has got to be my favorite part of all my glam makeup looks!
Phoenix , AZ
I love golden highlights of all kind it looks so good on me I darker than ever with brown skin i remember wearing it as a little girl before they came out with this one it’s very easy to blend and apply I for sure will recommend this to any person that I love highlighting palette
Willmar, MN
#sleekmakeup #complimentary #free I received this makeup complimentary. half of it is creamy, the other half is more loose and sparkly. it’s not very pigmented unfortunately, but it’s good for girls who don’t wear a lot of makeup/ like the light makeup look
N Charleston, SC
I received this sleek highlight palette in a voxbox and have tried both the creme and powder highlight. While the colors are universally beautiful and last all day, I would say there is more chunky glitter flecks in it than I prefer. That may be a selling point for others though. I just prefer a more radiant/dewy look from my highlighters.
The packaging is so fancy the product itself is pigmented it does not look chunky glittery high lighter price point it is affordable I got this at amazon for cheap price and you will get 4 product there is cream highlighter comes with it to help your highlighter pop up more.
Seattle, WA
A pallete with very intense highlighting pay off, and for such an affordable price. The reason I deducted a star was because I feel it can look a bit ashy sometimes due to it being so metallic but that can differ from skin tone to skin tone. Also after using it for a while I feel as though some of the colors aren’t really that difference from one another.
Sacramento, CA
I dont know this palette isn't raved about more it is so beautifully blinding i absolutely love it i can see the shades working on any skintone.. This is the highlight on me. It is gorgeous!
Springdale, AR
Very creamy and easy to apply. The formula makes it glow even better and perfect for layering with another highlighter. Very long lasting and wonderful. I could wear this forever definitely buying again.
Newark, DE
Disclaimer: this is not Cleopatras kiss this is precious charms. Now onto the review ☺️ this palette consists 3 cream highlights and 1 powder highlight. The creams were nice and pigmented BUT this wouldn’t be my go to due to the glitters in it . As for the powder it was okay it could’ve been a little more pigmented but for a subtle glow it’s perfect. I absolutely love the packaging! (This was sent to me complementary in the sleek makeup voxbox, I did not buy these products!)
Essex, MD
~The 4 Ps~
Packaging: Ok, buckle up, because this is going to be a RAVE. I open by VoxBox, and there it is. This gorgeous matte black package and I'm like, ooo, that makes me want to pick it up (obviously they heard about my technical theatre background and realized matte blacks are the way to my heart). I open up the package and BAM. Red inside. Louboutin would be proud. The case itself is gold and heavy. It feels expensive, which I love. So packaging is a 10/10 for me It has a mirror, which I won't really use, but it's a nice touch. It also comes with a brush, but I also will not be using that.
Product feel: Two of the products are creamy and two are powders. The cream types are smooth and easy to blend. On my face it feels light, like it's not there at all. Over foundation it blended nicely. The powders were a bit more coarse than I am used to when swatching, but on a brush they go on very nicely. Pigment: Warning, don't take too much. This is one of those pallets you'll have all year and still be able to glow like a god[dess]. There is a LOT of pigment in this. However, be warned that there is also a lot of fallout in the powders. I went in with a brush and did a tap-off, and product went everywhere. I might try doing a spritz of setting spray over it next time, which I've heard works well.
Overall Performance: Packaging is amazing, pigment is totally there, and the feel of the creams is to die for. I am left wanting more work to go into the two powders. They just don't live up to the rest. Honestly if I just got the powders in a sample size, I would probably like them, but being next to other things that are killer, they don't shine quite as bright (except when it comes to pigment, because don't get me wrong, these will blind.)

Picture of my swatches attached. I have green undertones in my skin and am slightly naturally tanned at the moment. (Cream, Cream, Powder, Powder, is the order I believe). Contrast has been added to the image due to poor lighting.
Elizabeth, WV
2,799 reviews
Whats the texture like?
North Hills, CA
Are these pigmented?
Belle river
Can someone pls send me this like omg 😍
jumba
I've wanted to try this highlighter set for the past year and havent gotten around to buying. If you have tried this, please let me know what you think of it!

Sleek MakeUP Cleopatra's Kiss Highlighting Palette

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email