BY SLEEK MAKEUP

khalie s.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really like sleep cosmetics and the bronzer that I have from them I’ve actually used as a Contor pallet for about five years now and I still have a pan on it and it is still holding me up nice and faithful I bought it online and if it ever ran out I will buy it again
Lina A.
London
As you can tell from the picture the highlighter is nearly finished. I love the face contour kit, I use it mostly for the highlight as it really suits my complexion well. The palette is cheap and comes in 3 different shades- light, medium and dark. The one I have is medium. I would definitely recommend you guys to buy it. Its a really pretty highlight!
Esther R.
I use this in fair I really love all of sleeks products that I've tried so far especially their powders, this bronzer block applies super easily is highly pigmented so a little goes a long way mine has lasted ages and I recommend it to everyone
Meg D.
Southampton
Really great colours that aren’t too dark but enough to be able to use a small amount on the face. Really soft and great quality. Good for everyday use or nights out depending on how much you out on.
A P.
This bronzer do matte and very flattering on the skin. It give the perfect glow to your face and makes it looks sun kissed. I think it’s best for olive or medium skin but I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Becki💭 p.
I love this bronzer and the colour! However, for some it might be slightly dark. As well as this, I feel like if it doesn’t have a steady base of foundation, primer, and powder underneath it is prone to separating on the skin.
Faye W.
Sleek is easily accessible in the UK, well priced and have so much to offer! I have got on so well with the bronze and high lighter kit in shade light which the bronzer suits my skin type well and isn’t orange which you would usually think of a drugstore product. The highlighter in this kit is also perfect!
Chloe A.
weymouth
This is the only bronzer I own at the moment. I would say it’s alright but probably not the best. Sometimes it can become slightly patchy, the colour is good for contouring. Honestly wouldn’t buy again.
Charlie M.
Mill End, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
This bronzer is okay however I thought that the actual palette was too small and therefore could not use each section individually and because of this did not enjoy using this product too much.
Heidi M.
Wokingham
Bronzer is so beautiful, natural, slides on and easy to blend . Has a matte finish , is long lasting and looks so nice on , great for contouring ! One of my fav product would 100% recommend