Sleek Make Up - True Colour Sheen Lipstick - Liqueur uploaded by Jade I.

BY SLEEK MAKEUP

Sleek MakeUP comprehensively cater for all skin tones, with fashion-forward and innovative products at truly affordable prices. Sleek has the ultimate tools and make up for the perfect look every day of the week. There wide selection of all make up and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jade I.
Oldbury, West Midlands
I actually have this lipstick in the shade Papaya Punch (not sure if it's even still available) but the colour is incredible! It's a very orange/red and it's so bright and I love it! It is a tiny bit drying on the lips, but a gloss helps
Sophie W.
Poole
Very smooth with one swipe coverage! Has a lovely sheen to it and is such a nice colour! Very comfortable on the lips and its very good value for money! Would recommend to others as for the price you can’t go wrong!
Keekee C.
I like this lipstick however the colour didn’t quite match the box colour and the colour did not suit me at all as it came out rather pale. maybe be good for an ombré lip or someone with fairer skin tone. Fairly cheap.

Price: ££
Carla F.
Cumnock
I adore this product love the colour and it last through most of the day I bought this product from my local superstitious and would definitely recommend this product to anyone who love colour
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
I love this lipstick because it last through the day and the colour is really strong and pigmented it's amazing x
Kristina P.
Frankfurt
Not my favorite lip product! 😒😒 the colors are okay but the finish is not good!!! 👎🏻👎🏻 First and last time user