BY MATRIX

Ally E.
Lake Orion, MI
I love this shampoo. The only thing I wish is that it didn’t have any harsh chemicals in it. The product smells amazing, it leaves me hair feeling so smooth like I just got home from the salon. I have used this product so so many times. Would definitely recommend if you’re not looking for a vegan product.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I have long wavy knotty hair and Matrix makes my hair feel healthy and extra smooth. When I get out of the shower it’s so much easier to brush and manage. I love this brand!
Lexis S.
harrodsburg
This stuff is awesome, it’s a little pricey for my taste considering that I bought it from my hair stylist but it does work awesome it tames my hair like it should smells fantastic, and now a days you can find it it most places not just your stylist’ place
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
When it comes to getting smooth hair, this system by Matrix may be the very best! It takes care of virtually any frizz and has a nice scent while leaving hair clean. Unlike most other smoothing hair products that weigh hair down, this doesn't do that!
Melissa M.
This shampoo can be good but it depends on what your hair type is. I have curly hair and my sister has straight hair. When she uses this product it seems to work better with wavy/ straight hair. Her hair look amazing after she uses this shampoo.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This sleek look shampoo by matrix worked really well in my fine thin hair. However it did the opposite of leaving it straight, it gave it lots of volume and brought out my curls, which I was totally ok with! I would totally recommend this shampoo and conditioner line to a friend.
Ambur M.
Fort Pierce, FL
Smells amazing works perfectly on the hair eliminates frizz softens and left the perfect amount of shine. Idk if you are prone to oily hair so just take that into consideration
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
This stuff smells amazing first of all. Cleanses the hair like no ones business and leaves you
Nice and clean! Lathers up and deeps cleans the scalp. It leaves an amazing lingering scent to your hair. You can always find a good value!
Kelly F.
P C Beach, FL
This is one of m fav hair products because the scent is amazing. My hair feels like I just left the salon when I use it. It's also great because my husband can use it too And it helps with his dry scalp.
Gricelda T.
Bremerton, WA
I am a huge fan of Matrix products and although I like this shampoo, I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily hair it always felt like I had build up in my hair while I used it... the small is amazing though.

back