BY MATRIX

Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This sleek look shampoo by matrix worked really well in my fine thin hair. However it did the opposite of leaving it straight, it gave it lots of volume and brought out my curls, which I was totally ok with! I would totally recommend this shampoo and conditioner line to a friend.
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
Very good product, it started me off into a strong hair care routine for straightening my hair. It gives a smooth, antifrizz sleek look that lasts until it's washed again. Affordable and quality!
Jennifer D.
Riverside, CA
This stuff smells amazing first of all. Cleanses the hair like no ones business and leaves you
Nice and clean! Lathers up and deeps cleans the scalp. It leaves an amazing lingering scent to your hair. You can always find a good value!
Kelly F.
P C Beach, FL
This is one of m fav hair products because the scent is amazing. My hair feels like I just left the salon when I use it. It's also great because my husband can use it too And it helps with his dry scalp.
Gricelda T.
Visalia, CA
I am a huge fan of Matrix products and although I like this shampoo, I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily hair it always felt like I had build up in my hair while I used it... the small is amazing though.
Taryn R.
Chula Vista , CA
This shampoo and the whole system are really great if you are going for that sleek shiny hair look. I use it on occasion with all the other products in the line and I am extremely pleased.
Riri F.
This product is very lovely and succulent . The scent is beautiful and fresh . It works great on my oily scalp . The lather is amazing and not over powering . Satisfied completely with this product .
Vivien T.
Highland, CA
I love the entire Sleek Look hair care line. It delivers! The shampoo is rich and gentle. It cleanses my color treated hair without stripping it. It smells great too.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
This is good stuff. Softens my hair and makes it shiney. Good for teenagers too. Not badly priced, I like to have this in shampoo collection.
Adriana C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Very good shampoo & conditioner, my hair looks health, soft, sleek and with shine Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner