Sleek Look Smoothing System 1 Shampoo 33.8oz Liter

by Sleek Look

SMOOTHING SYSTEM 1 SHAMPOO 33.8 OZ Design House: Matrix

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sleek Look Smoothing System 1 Shampoo 33.8oz Liter!
Indianapolis, IN
I have course thick frizzy hair. This shampoo not only smells delicious, but it smooths my locks and makes my hair feel and look healthy!!
Parker city, IN
This shampoo is one of the best professional shampoos out there. I feel like so many people forgot about this one! Oldie but goodie!
I love this system, it's amazing. It does great with my hair, controls the frizz and keeps it looking really shiny and controlled!
Pompano Beach, FL
Very good shampoo & conditioner, my hair looks health, soft, sleek and with shine Matrix Total Results Sleek Conditioner
Love this system any time I see smoothing I want in on that. I love when I am able to get them as a duo saves time and money! 😘
I have super unruly, wavy hair but the smoothing system truly helps tame frizz, flyways, and leaves it so soft and smooth.
Wichita
I used this product at home and in the salon it leaves your hair smooth and it doesn't weight it down. It smells great.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Republic, MO
This shampoo is great for someone with thick hair! It helps control frizz and makes your hair feel soft and healthy.
Lynchburg, VA
Used this product on my super straight hair to try and tame the flyaways. Worked, but not as well as I would like.

Looking for your answer?