Sleek Look Smoothing System 1 Shampoo 33.8oz Liter

by Sleek Look

SMOOTHING SYSTEM 1 SHAMPOO 33.8 OZ Design House: Matrix

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sleek Look Smoothing System 1 Shampoo 33.8oz Liter!
Toms River
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I have long wavy knotty hair and Matrix makes my hair feel healthy and extra smooth. When I get out of the shower it’s so much easier to brush and manage. I love this brand!
Campbell, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this shampoo when I know I’m going to style my hair straight. I feel like it works best when using the whole system- shampoo, conditioner, and the sleek hair style cream.
Murrieta , CA
This stuff smells amazing first of all. Cleanses the hair like no ones business and leaves you Nice and clean! Lathers up and deeps cleans the scalp. It leaves an amazing lingering scent to your hair. You can always find a good value!
P c beach , FL
This is one of m fav hair products because the scent is amazing. My hair feels like I just left the salon when I use it. It's also great because my husband can use it too And it helps with his dry scalp.
Bremerton, WA
I am a huge fan of Matrix products and although I like this shampoo, I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily hair it always felt like I had build up in my hair while I used it... the small is amazing though.
This shampoo and the whole system are really great if you are going for that sleek shiny hair look. I use it on occasion with all the other products in the line and I am extremely pleased.
This product is very lovely and succulent . The scent is beautiful and fresh . It works great on my oily scalp . The lather is amazing and not over powering . Satisfied completely with this product .
Owasso, OK
This sleek look shampoo by matrix worked really well in my fine thin hair. However it did the opposite of leaving it straight, it gave it lots of volume and brought out my curls, which I was totally ok with! I would totally recommend this shampoo and conditioner line to a friend.
Salinas, CA
Very good product, it started me off into a strong hair care routine for straightening my hair. It gives a smooth, antifrizz sleek look that lasts until it's washed again. Affordable and quality!
This stuff is awesome, it’s a little pricey for my taste considering that I bought it from my hair stylist but it does work awesome it tames my hair like it should smells fantastic, and now a days you can find it it most places not just your stylist’ place

Looking for your answer?