BY MATRIX

Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
Made my hair too greasy. Normally Matrix products are a hit for me, but after using this shampoo, it looked like I hadn't washed my hair in days. Did not repurchase.
Briana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is so hydrating and keeps my frizz and fly sways at an all time low. Matrix is probably one of the best hair care brands out there in my opinion, I just wish they were a little cheaper. After having kids, one cannot afford such luxuries
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo it's my favorite the bottle is different now but the product is still the same I've been using this shampoo for year and it works the best for my hair. My hair tangles very easily and this shampoo makes it very soft! Great smell too!
Lindsey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair feel so clean and soft, and plus it smells great! The price is a little bit high, but the quality is worth it. I recommend this to everyone! I would buy again for sure!
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would of purchased more of this if the cost wasn't so much for a small bottle. Maybe can find it cheaper at Burlington cost factory but works great
Lizz G.
Chelsea , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and cleans hair great. Hair was still a little frizzy, but my hair is so coarse. Great brand and worth the price.
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo names my hair so soft and smooth. I use it every day. It smells great and really keeps my frizz under control.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Se adpata muy bien a mi cabello, saca todo la suciedad sin daƱarlo o resecarlo. Con un olor y textura agradable.
Lizzy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this shampoo a couple of times in the past. It is not my favorite shampoo in this price range. I personally prefer Redken or Phyto, but this is still a high quality shampoo that delivers. I probably won't rebuy it, but it is not a bad product.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was younger I would not use any shampoo unless it came from a hair salon and this was one of my favorites since I had such frizzy hair! It was great for frizz back then I'm sure it's still amazing. May have to rebuy this!