BY MATRIX

Kelsey P.
I received this as a Christmas gift from my mom because I had been composing about how dry and frizzy my hair looked in the winter after heat styling it. I was super happy to receive it as a gift, because since it is a salon formula it’s on the higher price end, but it’s totally worth it. It truly does leave your hair much smoother and healthier looking, I even feel like my hair is bouncier after using this shampoo and conditioner then straightening my hair. The scent is beautiful as well, it’s a very light but warm smell, almost to me like shea butter or almonds? I highly recommend this if you’re looking to splurge on a shampoo that will provide smoothness and shine to your hair.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is a really great product! It really leaves your hair feeling nice, soft, and sleek! I really don't like the scent but it's worth the money. I would definitely recommend it to a friend! I would also definitely buy it again! It's really great product!
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
I love sleek look shampoo! My hair is very thick and pretty long and you can always see my split ends or frizz and this helps manage it. It keeps the frizz gone for the whole day and makes it look so smooth and soft. I definitely recommend
Cherish T.
I have this product a four because it is a little pricier than the normal products I’ve purchased. I use this shampoo when I am straightening my hair so that I don’t have to add a lot of heat or extra products to get a sleek look
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Jasmine E.
Sparta
Great if you have curly frizzy hair. It instantly calms my frizz and leaves my hair shiny. Later is great. Smells great. Best for dry hair. Purchased at ulta and you can usually get them on sale with matrix buy two get one free so it is s good deal.
Kristina P.
Garden City, KS
Great smell! Silky consistency. A little goes a long way! Always can find great deals at Ulta. My hair feels great and healthy after I use it. Looks shiny and strong.
Ashwini H.
New York
I was introduced to these by my salon stylish and I was instantly hooked! They make my hair smooth and sleek!! I also love other lines in this brand!! It lathers well and does not dry your hair.. I'm not sure if it improves my hair grow.. but all in all it's a decent shampoo and I would repurchase it again
Tammy D.
YOUNGSVILLE, LA
I have long straight hair. When I use this shampoo it gives me a finished, polished look. It is lightweight and my hair feels and looks healthy. It is pricier than big brand shampoos but worth every nickel.
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
This is a nice shampoo that gets your hair clean and has a light, clean scent. However, for the price I would expect a little more wow from a product. I just think there are better options for your money.