BY MATRIX

Nicki M.
Nicki M.
Sacramento, CA
I love the smell of this conditioner and I also like the shampoo as well. This really helps to straighten your hair and control frizz. I recommend any products from this brand. This shampoo and conditioner work really well on my thick long curly hair.
Iscarllatt S.
Iscarllatt S.
Palisades Park, NJ
My favorite leaves my hair shining sleek smooth and great smell very great product to use and have it all the time
MELISSA P.
MELISSA P.
My hair is very thick and tangles very easily. This is the ONLY conditioner that can allow me to brush through my hair after washing. Ive tried many others and I have to keep coming back. My styplist even has me bring it to my appointments since her salon does not sell it. Or else we would be spending an hour trying to get through my tangles. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Holly C.
Holly C.
Elk Grove, CA
Smells great and keeps my hair smooth instead of frizzy. I use a hair dryer and flat iron and I find that using this product keeps my hair from extreme damage.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Clayton
I love this conditioner. It make my hair smooth and shiny all day. I have very fine hair and this does not weigh it down at all! Highly recommend!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Canton, TX
Im in love with this shampoo ive used it since i was 13. Unfortunately I haven't bee. Able to find it in several years. Id highly recommend.
Lori P.
Lori P.
Menifee, CA
Love this line of hair products. My hair is fine but coarse and quite frizzy. The Sleek Look like really helps control the frizz and makes my hair very smooth.
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. It helps with making your hair straighter and easier to straighten when you have curly hair. It works great!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this product! I have both the conditioner and the shampoo. It makes my hair soft and it smells great!
Paris N.
Paris N.
Ogden, UT
This is just so amazing
My hair much better than before ...you should try it and feel how special its