BY MATRIX

Jessica G.
Olathe , KS
Leaves my hair incredibly soft and smooth. It has a light fresh scent that stays in my hair even after styling. I’ve been using this for 5+ years and don’t see any reason to switch. My favorite conditioner.
Carissa S.
Nanuet, NY
If you have thick or curly hair this conditioner is for you!! I don’t have thick hair so I found that the conditioner was a little to heavy for my hair type, however it left it look super shiny and healthy.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Love sleek conditioner from matrix. It always leave my hair looking and feeling great. I do not but on the roots of my hair to get a second day out of my blow out
Dorothy S.
Hamlin, WV
Love this conditioner. It makes my hair feel soft, and really does make it look smooth. Plus it smells so good. I have oily hair and this is one of the few I can use that doesn’t make the grease worse.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It works really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Jamie O.
Anchorage, AK
I liked it at first but it didn’t seem to keep
My hair healthy. It started to feel like gunky build up like when using a cheap shampoo for a prolonged period of time
Ivy N.
Quincy, MA
I love the matrix sleek look conditioner. This size is great to fit into a duffle bag. My hair can get dry because it's extremely processed but this conditioner helps it look healthy and not dry. Definitely is good to use on days when you don't shampoo either
MELISSA P.
My hair is very thick and tangles very easily. This is the ONLY conditioner that can allow me to brush through my hair after washing. Ive tried many others and I have to keep coming back. My styplist even has me bring it to my appointments since her salon does not sell it. Or else we would be spending an hour trying to get through my tangles. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Nicki M.
Sacramento, CA
I love the smell of this conditioner and I also like the shampoo as well. This really helps to straighten your hair and control frizz. I recommend any products from this brand. This shampoo and conditioner work really well on my thick long curly hair.
Holly C.
Elk Grove, CA
Smells great and keeps my hair smooth instead of frizzy. I use a hair dryer and flat iron and I find that using this product keeps my hair from extreme damage.