BY MATRIX

Jeralyn R.
Mena
This works really good for its price. It smells nice and makes my hair look great. I have used this product for a while and would buy it again. It can be a little expensive. Matrix products are excellent all together.
Kristina T.
Ashland, KY
I don’t hate it but I don’t love it. It made my hair less frizzy but even the tiniest bit made my hair oily. It smells super clean which is why I bought it in the first place. Worth a try if you have dry hair.
Robin F.
Oldsmar, FL
I love this serum for when I'm going to blow dry and straighten my hair. The product goes on smooth and leaves the hair soft and glossy. I typically but it on before I blow dry and sometimes a little more before I use the flat iron. Overall, I think this product is a great value for the price. You only need to use a small amount for it to be effective, so it really lasts a long time.
Kennedy H.
Anderson, SC
This product completely eliminated any frizz that my hair did have! I live in the south so fly aways and frizz are definitely the thing to beat! With this product it was a no brainer, Matrix has definitely outdone themselves with this serum!
jamie s.
Valley Center, KS
Love!!! Protects my hair from the heat of a flat iron, without making it feel sticky afterwards. I think its a good value for the price. I buy this every few months when I run out and will continue to do so. I would recommend this to others!!;;;;;;
Brittany J.
Gainesville, GA
Love to add this serum to my hair and use it to help some out frizz from my naturally curly hair. It works great to put in before you blow dry and before you straighten.
alexandrina p.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the second bottle of this stuff I've bought and just love it. As I'm getting older my hair seems to be getting more split and this stuff just takes care of it!
Mary H.
Lynden, WA
I used to use this and was devoted to the Matrix line. However, upon switching to another brand, I realized this was what was making my hair incredibly greasy. It was okay and did the job when I needed it, but it leaves your hair greasy and dirty feeling.
Katie A.
Love it. My favorite smoothing serum. I have oily hair, it doesn't make it greasy. Keep it away from roots, but does a great job.
Sarah P.
Randolph
Love everything about Matrix hair products! The shampoo/conditioner set is perfect for colored hair and really hilds the color.