BeautyEyeEyeshadowsleek make up

by sleek make up

I Divine is a highly pigmented, soft touch eye shadow palette that possesses 12 pearlescent or matte shades. The pearlescent shades possess a large amount of mica and reflect the light giving a shimmering effect to the eye. The colour viewed in the palette is the colour that will be applied to the eye, as the payoff is excellent and the formulation is long lasting. Bad girl contains strong and deep shades which allow one to uncover their hidden fantasies. This palette can be extreme, powerful, confident as well as sensual.

Sleek MakeUP’s legendary i-Divine palettes are 12 shades of super-pigmented, longlasting, mineral based eyeshadow, designed to suit all.; Bad Girl is the ultimate palette for classic smokey eyes, containing strong shimmery blues and deep matte shades of green and purple. This is a smoky lovers dream, ideal for creating either sophisticated or sensual dark eye looks.; The i-Divine palette contains pearlescent shades, which contain mica particles that highlight and illuminate giving an overall radiant effect.; Store in a cool dry place. Not tested on animals.; Sold in 1000's of stores across the globe, the product is developed in UK and manufactured in an ISO certified plant a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sleek I-Divine 12 Piece Mineral Eyeshadow Palette Smokey Makeup Collection - Bad Girl!
Marty X.
Westminster, MD
Sleek I-Divine 12 Piece Mineral Eyeshadow Palette Smokey Makeup Collection - Bad Girl uploaded by Marty X.
Review for: Bad Girl
When I met the Sleek brand a few years ago I liked the price above all and that they had a variety of palettes at a very good price. This one specifically I liked the range of colors. They pigment a lot but as you can see they are very dusty (a lot) and it breaks easily. Now my daughter uses them to play.

Looking for your answer?