Sleek Hydrating Primer - 0.67 oz. uploaded by Carla M.Sleek Hydrating Primer - 0.67 oz. uploaded by Tonique M.

BY SLEEK MAKEUP

This hydrating lightweight primer moisturizes the skin for flawless looking makeup application. The moisture-rich formula contains known hydrating ingredients and makes skin feel smooth. Made in China see more...

Buy on ULTA
Chrissy M.
This is a good primer. It makes your skin look healthy and hydrated. It also matte your face. I use extra on my dry spot. I use sleek foundation and they go very well together. I love how my foundation sits on top of it. I would definitely it.
Tonique M.
London, London
Priming your skin with a primer is vital to ensure that your skin is protected and that the makeup that you put on your skin sits smoothly. This primer is lightweight but still rich in moisture which deeply hydrates the skin ensuring that the skin stays smooth and that the makeup application is flawless.
Carla M.
Pontefract
I don’t like this product at all. I find that it does nothing. If you put product on top it dries up and flakes off, not a good product over all. I got mine on the sleek website however I would not recommend nor buy again.
Alice J.
Somerset
Was very moisturise left doing feeling very soft but wasn’t the best primer out there
Jessica B.
It gives your face a smooth texture and provides a good base for your makeup. I would purchase it again. It was affordable. The packaging was fairly plain but okay.