BY GARNIER

• Does this really tame frizz? Is it moisturizing?1 Answers
Joshua M.
Antioch, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this product but not very impressed it made my hair look very greasy and dirty would not recommend to anyone unless you have extremely dry and damaged hairm kind of disappointed with this product
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is normally super dry since I bleach it but this product has done wonders on my hair! It leaves a deep co fiction if and makes my hair super smooth and soft and the smell is absolutely amazing! I will be buying this again in the future and definitely recommend this to others!
Kacie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love/hate relationship with this. I love the smell and the softness of my hair but I sometimes feel like it leaves a greasy residue. I have very thick hair so I make sure to rinse and scrub thoroughly and I still feel greasiness to it.
Suzie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually love Garnier products. This one is a little thick but most conditioners are. The result is great though it leaves my hair very silky and smooth and it smells nice!
Rebekkah M.
Flint, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this was a decent conditioner, though I prefer others from their brand this wasn't bad. Left my hair soft and shiny, but a little bit greasy/waxy when I didn't rinse it completely (and I mean COMPLETELY) so rinse well and better for dry hair or used once in a while I think.
Selena G.
Porterville, CA
This was an okay product for my hair. My hair gets really frizzy when I don't put products in it to tame it, but this made my hair feel great. I bought this at Target.
JacquelineChio L.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't like it at all. It smells very good and it does leave your hair soft but moments later you feel it get so oily. Besides my hair being already too oily this is too much. Don't like it for myself
Xitlali R.
Great product you viewing here.
I mainly use this product to before I straighten my hair , this product here is very more affective than any other product I've used before it's very easy to use i can say I'm very satisfied with this product.
ruby r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love garnier products they always smell so fantastic!! The price was descent and i loved how it worked on my curling thick coarse hair
nao ❤.
Bronx
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product help my hair Muy hair is like bad hair jjjjj but this product help my hair to much I love used this product bye my cute
Christine T.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Does this really tame frizz? Is it moisturizing?