Slatkin & Co. Wallflowers Fragrance Bulb uploaded by Irma F.

BY SLATKIN & CO.

Combine with your fave Wallflowers Fragrance Plug, sold separately, to scent any room with noticeable freshness 24/7 for up to 8 weeks. see more...

Casey T.
Casey T.
San Antonio, TX
I love the Bath and Body Works Wallflower fragrance bulbs! There are so many different scent options that almost everyone should be able to find one that they like. There are also a variety of different looking plugins so there is one for almost any style of room your putting it in. One bulb generally lasts about a month or two, and they make your entire room smell wonderful,but not over powering. My favorite scents are watermelon lemonade for summertime and mahogany teak wood for winter, but there are many other that I also like. They can be a little pricey to but individually, but there normally is some kind of promotion where you can buy more and save.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
I love the Bath and Body works fragrance bulbs! I haven't bought one I didn't like. I like that bath and body works usually has deals or coupons going on to save some money, because usually when I go in there I spend way to much.
Irma F.
Irma F.
I got these on sale 6 for 24 dollars. They smell so nice and my favorite smell is sparkling Amber. I love changing the smells.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
N Charleston, SC
These bulbs deliver the perfect amount of fragrance to any room with a plug! The only downside is paying full price for them, as they can get expensive. Stock up on them whenever they are on sale!!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
These bulbs have to be plugged in the wall at all times, or they leak. I have went through ten and they all are the same. I think that this is wasteful! But, the scents are strong and will smell up the entire house.