Slatkin & Co. Bath & Body Works Vanilla Snow Flake

Buy Bath Body Works Scented Candles - Bath Body Works Vanilla Snow Flake 3-Wick Scented Candle see more...

Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I bought this at Bath & Body Works at full price but it was worth it because I love the scent of vanilla and it's a good vanilla bean laid-back sent and a love this Kindle and a lot of the candles at Bath & Body Works by this company. I recommend it and I bought it with my own money for my pleasure and these are my opinions and my mine only.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my husband and I’s favorite brand of candles. Whenever Bath and Body Works has a sale on them we always stock up. They have a huge selection of scents, some of them have the cutest lids and jars. The scents are strong and they have a long burn time. They also make awesome gifts!
gema r.
I love this time of year the Christmas scent candles are my favorites! This candle in particular is my favorite it leaves the vanilla smell long after you turn off the candle. They are a bit costly but worth it Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candle 2016 Winter Edition Vanilla Snowflake []
Alexis W.
All of this brand's candles smell incredible, but ive never had the trouble of having so much smoke/soot with any other candles except from bath and body works. it's disappointing because they have a great selection, but left black residue on my walls (or whatever surface it's near). in the picture you can even see how black it turned the inside of the jar (and smudged because I tried to wipe it from the glass too and it barely came off... so imagine trying to wipe it off your walls/surfaces...). even when I cut the wicks shorter, I still had this problem. otherwise it smells great, lasts a very long time, and isn't crazy expensive. but the black mess on my bathroom walls means I will not be purchasing again
Natalie S.
Kernersville , NC
This is a very festive Christmas candle, and is a great pick me up for dreary winter days. It's very effective at delivering a subtle scent, and is affordable. I would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a Christmas candle.
Tyler R.
I adore Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles! They burn extremely evenly, so you don't end up with a big hole in the middle (I always have that problem with Yankee candles and such). They also have very strong smell--I can smell one burning throughout my apartment! Your average vanilla smell with this one; great but not particularly daring or unique.
Joi J.
Concord, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this scent!! It's not too strong yet it has a very long lasting smell in the air!! This time of year you can usually catch them on sale for a great price. Candles are a great gift to give to family and friends year round so you can stock up on the various scents in the winter and save some for later in the year!!
Amanda P.
Platte City, MO
Got this candler for my sister. When it arrived, i couldn't have been more pleased with the smell! Not too sweet but still rich vanilla. And the packaging keeper it from breaking during shipping. The candle is so pretty and smells great! Can't wait to give this to her!
Jessics Z.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love bath and body works candles. Their candles smell absolutely amazing and fill the whole house with smell not just one room. I've had the one in my house for easily a month and I burn it everyday. The best thing about these candles it you don't have to burn them for a long period of time because their smell is strong enough to last a while and it starts smelling immediately. I usually burn my candle for about 20 in to a half hr and it makes the house smell wonderful. I will definitely buy more!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this scent! It's hard to explain but it isn't a traditional vanilla scent - the coconut in it is perfect. I can't wait to purchase more of this scent next winter. These candles are my favorite - they fill up a room with their fragrance and burn so evenly.
Merly T.
How is this product ? I want to try it
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
How does this one smell? Is it a good winter scent
Jessica S.
This looks like it smells great. Anybody smelled it?
Krystle T.
Fort mcmurray , AB
How is the scent throw on this candle?
leidy s.