BY SLATKIN & CO.

Buy Bath Body Works Scented Candles - Bath Body Works Vanilla Snow Flake 3-Wick Scented Candle see more...

Alexis W.
Alexis W.
All of this brand's candles smell incredible, but ive never had the trouble of having so much smoke/soot with any other candles except from bath and body works. it's disappointing because they have a great selection, but left black residue on my walls (or whatever surface it's near). in the picture you can even see how black it turned the inside of the jar (and smudged because I tried to wipe it from the glass too and it barely came off... so imagine trying to wipe it off your walls/surfaces...). even when I cut the wicks shorter, I still had this problem. otherwise it smells great, lasts a very long time, and isn't crazy expensive. but the black mess on my bathroom walls means I will not be purchasing again
Tyler R.
Tyler R.
I adore Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles! They burn extremely evenly, so you don't end up with a big hole in the middle (I always have that problem with Yankee candles and such). They also have very strong smell--I can smell one burning throughout my apartment! Your average vanilla smell with this one; great but not particularly daring or unique.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Clever, MO
The best smell and has a very long burn life for the price! I always go by the amount of hours I can get out of a candle when assessing the quality. This candle smells amazing and burns for a long time!
Jessics Z.
Jessics Z.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love bath and body works candles. Their candles smell absolutely amazing and fill the whole house with smell not just one room. I've had the one in my house for easily a month and I burn it everyday. The best thing about these candles it you don't have to burn them for a long period of time because their smell is strong enough to last a while and it starts smelling immediately. I usually burn my candle for about 20 in to a half hr and it makes the house smell wonderful. I will definitely buy more!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Kernersville, NC
This is a very festive Christmas candle, and is a great pick me up for dreary winter days. It's very effective at delivering a subtle scent, and is affordable. I would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a Christmas candle.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love this scent! It's hard to explain but it isn't a traditional vanilla scent - the coconut in it is perfect. I can't wait to purchase more of this scent next winter. These candles are my favorite - they fill up a room with their fragrance and burn so evenly.
Cauley S.
Cauley S.
Cleveland
These are the best candles ever. They make any space smell absolutely amazing. It's incredible how fragrant they are! I love this scent, but I love pretty much all of the other scents too!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Bayside, NY
Absolutely love this candle, I love vanilla!! When I saw this candle I knew I had to try it out!! Soooo good! Definitely recommend it to anyone who loves candles and loves vanilla!! Smells so good!!
K D.
K D.
Archbald, PA
These candles are my absolute favorite! They last so much longer than the competition and I literally only have to have it lit for a half an hour and my whole house smells amazing!!! Love them!
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

It's really difficult to find a scent that is scented vanilla and won't give me a headache and this is probably the best purchase I've made at bath and body works
Merly T.
Is thos still available
Krystle T.
Krystle T.
Fort mcmurray, AB
How is the scent throw on this candle?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
This looks like it smells great. Anybody smelled it?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
How does this one smell? Is it a good winter scent