Slatkin & Co. Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Apple uploaded by Rhonda L.Slatkin & Co. Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Apple uploaded by Jacki D.

BY SLATKIN & CO.

Buy Bath Body Works Home Fragrance Diffusers - Bath Body Works Pumpkin Apple Wallflowers Home Fragrance Refill see more...

Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
I have the scent a thousands wishes. I fell in love with this during 2016 valentines event at bath and body works. This is an amazing fantasy scent I have in the bedroom and I try not to share it with anymore because i love it some much but I stalk up every time bath and body works sales the refill singles for 2.95
angela c.
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
I absolutely love this scent!  I was so upset when I found out it was a seasonal scent because it really works year round.  Starting in the fall I use this scent and it smells absolutely amazing.  I even empty these little things into my scentsy warmer and it smells up the entire house!
Kiana L.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
My all time favorite wall flower during the holidays. I feel like this scent just makes it feel everything better and actually feel like Christmas. They are expensive so I would get them only when there are sales going on. Overall, I love the wallflowers. They last forever.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I love the scent of this wallflower. The pumpkin and apple mixed together is such a warm and inviting scent that fills the entire house. These also last a really long time. I change mine according to season and I'm not even halfway through this!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
This smells like red hots plus fall! I have this scent for my car, and every car ride is magical! I bought the candle and wallflower because I was so impressed
Jacki D.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids , MI
It smells so amazing! So happy I bought this one! I love coming home every day to this heavenly scent! It's perfect for fall! I really recommend this fall scent!
Nici d.
Nici d.
I love all of the scent of the wallflowers. They set off such an inviting scent that fills the house. The bulbs last me for about a month although I wish that they lasted longer but then there are always new scents released that I have to try.