Add a Photo

By SLATKIN & CO.
#1131 in Air Fresheners
Buy Bath Body Works Home Fragrance Diffusers - Bath Body Works Pumpkin Apple Wallflowers Home Fragrance Refill
Photos (2)
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Portage, In
March 9, 2017, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Apple
I have the scent a thousands wishes. I fell in love with this during 2016 valentines event at bath and body works. This is an amazing fantasy scent I have in the bedroom and I try not to share it with anymore because i love it some much but I stalk up every time bath and body works sales the refill singles for 2.95
angela c.
angela c.
Indianapolis, IN
May 15, 2017, 7:52 a.m.
Review for: Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Apple
I absolutely love this scent!  I was so upset when I found out it was a seasonal scent because it really works year round.  Starting in the fall I use this scent and it smells absolutely amazing.  I even empty these little things into my scentsy warmer and it smells up the entire house!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I love the scent of this wallflower. The pumpkin and apple mixed together is such a warm and inviting scent that fills the entire house. These also last a really long time. I change mine according to season and I'm not even halfway through this!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
This smells like red hots plus fall! I have this scent for my car, and every car ride is magical! I bought the candle and wallflower because I was so impressed
Jacki D.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Oct. 20, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Apple
It smells so amazing! So happy I bought this one! I love coming home every day to this heavenly scent! It's perfect for fall! I really recommend this fall scent!
Nici d.
Nici d.
I love all of the scent of the wallflowers. They set off such an inviting scent that fills the house. The bulbs last me for about a month although I wish that they lasted longer but then there are always new scents released that I have to try.