Slatkin & Co. Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Apple uploaded by Jacki D.Slatkin & Co. Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Apple uploaded by Rhonda L.Slatkin & Co. Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Apple uploaded by Ashley W.

BY SLATKIN & CO.

Buy Bath Body Works Home Fragrance Diffusers - Bath Body Works Pumpkin Apple Wallflowers Home Fragrance Refill see more...

Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Athens, TN
I love Wallflowers so much! I have them all over my house, they smell absolutely amazing, and bath and body works is a awesome place to purchase from because if you get home and don't like the smell they'll let you trade it for another one or give your money back, same with the plug ins, it don't matter how old they are if they quit working or get broke they'll replace them for you for free... and bath and body has absolutely amazing deals each day, I just purchased 5 wallflowers and a cute skeleton plug in, that was 14.50 plus my 2.95 wallflowers and 10 off a 30 purchase my cost was exactly 20 dollars, and marshmallow fireside Is in this one and it smells so amazing
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
I have the scent a thousands wishes. I fell in love with this during 2016 valentines event at bath and body works. This is an amazing fantasy scent I have in the bedroom and I try not to share it with anymore because i love it some much but I stalk up every time bath and body works sales the refill singles for 2.95
angela c.
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
I absolutely love this scent!  I was so upset when I found out it was a seasonal scent because it really works year round.  Starting in the fall I use this scent and it smells absolutely amazing.  I even empty these little things into my scentsy warmer and it smells up the entire house!
Anndria T.
Anndria T.
This is one of my absolute favorite scents in these wallflower bulbs. The balance of pumpkin and apple has a nice crisp fall scent without being to heavily devoted in either direction. I definitely recommend using this scent in your home during October and November.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
One of my favorite fall time scents! I am a long time buyer of wallflowers and love all the promotions that they always have. Any scent you get is good quality and the scent is noticeable until it runs out.. not like some that are strong for a day and then nothing.
Kiana L.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
My all time favorite wall flower during the holidays. I feel like this scent just makes it feel everything better and actually feel like Christmas. They are expensive so I would get them only when there are sales going on. Overall, I love the wallflowers. They last forever.
Katie m.
Katie m.
Westernport, MD
This gets me in the fall spirit every year! The smell has a hint of apple along with pumpkin and just fills up The Whole room. It is affordable and BBWs always has sales for these! I buy them every year and will continue to use them!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Provo, UT
This stuff smells amazing!!! Seriously I love that it isn't overwhelming but still so yummy when I walk by! I think it's very effective and so affordable! It helped clean up the smell of an old apartment and we love it!
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Williamson, GA
This scent is amazing! As well it is strong enough that I can smell it as I walk through my house. It keeps my home smelling amazing and guests walk in commenting on how wonderful it smells. I would highly recommend!
Aly C.
Aly C.
My new favorite fall scent from Bath & Body works! It’s the perfect amount of pumpkin and apple scents. I love wallflowers in general because I think the scent lasts much longer than comparable plug in scents.