BY SLATKIN & CO.

Buy Bath Body Works Home Fragrance Diffusers - Bath Body Works Pumpkin Apple Wallflowers Home Fragrance Refill see more...

Ashley W.
Athens , TN
I love Wallflowers so much! I have them all over my house, they smell absolutely amazing, and bath and body works is a awesome place to purchase from because if you get home and don't like the smell they'll let you trade it for another one or give your money back, same with the plug ins, it don't matter how old they are if they quit working or get broke they'll replace them for you for free... and bath and body has absolutely amazing deals each day, I just purchased 5 wallflowers and a cute skeleton plug in, that was 14.50 plus my 2.95 wallflowers and 10 off a 30 purchase my cost was exactly 20 dollars, and marshmallow fireside Is in this one and it smells so amazing
Anndria T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is one of my absolute favorite scents in these wallflower bulbs. The balance of pumpkin and apple has a nice crisp fall scent without being to heavily devoted in either direction. I definitely recommend using this scent in your home during October and November.
Katie m.
Westernport, MD
This gets me in the fall spirit every year! The smell has a hint of apple along with pumpkin and just fills up The Whole room. It is affordable and BBWs always has sales for these! I buy them every year and will continue to use them!
Megan K.
Shelbyville , IL
This is my absolute favorite scent! It's perfect for fall. I love to have this wallflower in and a candle going in the other room so that the smell is throughout my house. I would recommend this to everybody!
Aly C.
My new favorite fall scent from Bath & Body works! It’s the perfect amount of pumpkin and apple scents. I love wallflowers in general because I think the scent lasts much longer than comparable plug in scents.
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
I love how this flavor smells. These make the best Christmas gifts! They make my house smell so good and they last a good amount of time. They can get pricey but if you wait for a sale it’s worth it.
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this scent!  I was so upset when I found out it was a seasonal scent because it really works year round.  Starting in the fall I use this scent and it smells absolutely amazing.  I even empty these little things into my scentsy warmer and it smells up the entire house!
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
One of my favorite fall time scents! I am a long time buyer of wallflowers and love all the promotions that they always have. Any scent you get is good quality and the scent is noticeable until it runs out.. not like some that are strong for a day and then nothing.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
My all time favorite wall flower during the holidays. I feel like this scent just makes it feel everything better and actually feel like Christmas. They are expensive so I would get them only when there are sales going on. Overall, I love the wallflowers. They last forever.
Savannah C.
Provo, UT
This stuff smells amazing!!! Seriously I love that it isn't overwhelming but still so yummy when I walk by! I think it's very effective and so affordable! It helped clean up the smell of an old apartment and we love it!