Add a Photo

By SLATKIN & CO.
#1113 in Air Fresheners
Buy Bath Body Works Home Fragrance Diffusers - Bath Body Works Pumpkin Apple Wallflowers Home Fragrance Refill
Photo (1)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I love the scent of this wallflower. The pumpkin and apple mixed together is such a warm and inviting scent that fills the entire house. These also last a really long time. I change mine according to season and I'm not even halfway through this!
Nici d.
Nici d.

I love all of the scent of the wallflowers. They set off such an inviting scent that fills the house. The bulbs last me for about a month although I wish that they lasted longer but then there are always new scents released that I have to try.
Jacki D.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI

It smells so amazing! So happy I bought this one! I love coming home every day to this heavenly scent! It's perfect for fall! I really recommend this fall scent!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.

This smells like red hots plus fall! I have this scent for my car, and every car ride is magical! I bought the candle and wallflower because I was so impressed

Join Now