Slatkin & Co. Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Apple uploaded by Jacki D.Slatkin & Co. Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Apple uploaded by Rhonda L.Slatkin & Co. Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Apple uploaded by Ashley W.

BY SLATKIN & CO.

Buy Bath Body Works Home Fragrance Diffusers - Bath Body Works Pumpkin Apple Wallflowers Home Fragrance Refill see more...

Ashley W.
Athens, TN
I love Wallflowers so much! I have them all over my house, they smell absolutely amazing, and bath and body works is a awesome place to purchase from because if you get home and don't like the smell they'll let you trade it for another one or give your money back, same with the plug ins, it don't matter how old they are if they quit working or get broke they'll replace them for you for free... and bath and body has absolutely amazing deals each day, I just purchased 5 wallflowers and a cute skeleton plug in, that was 14.50 plus my 2.95 wallflowers and 10 off a 30 purchase my cost was exactly 20 dollars, and marshmallow fireside Is in this one and it smells so amazing
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
I love how this flavor smells. These make the best Christmas gifts! They make my house smell so good and they last a good amount of time. They can get pricey but if you wait for a sale it’s worth it.
Anndria T.
Home Sweet Home Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite scents in these wallflower bulbs. The balance of pumpkin and apple has a nice crisp fall scent without being to heavily devoted in either direction. I definitely recommend using this scent in your home during October and November.
Katie m.
Westernport, MD
This gets me in the fall spirit every year! The smell has a hint of apple along with pumpkin and just fills up The Whole room. It is affordable and BBWs always has sales for these! I buy them every year and will continue to use them!
Savannah C.
Provo, UT
This stuff smells amazing!!! Seriously I love that it isn't overwhelming but still so yummy when I walk by! I think it's very effective and so affordable! It helped clean up the smell of an old apartment and we love it!
Alisha L.
Williamson, GA
This scent is amazing! As well it is strong enough that I can smell it as I walk through my house. It keeps my home smelling amazing and guests walk in commenting on how wonderful it smells. I would highly recommend!
Aly C.
My new favorite fall scent from Bath & Body works! It’s the perfect amount of pumpkin and apple scents. I love wallflowers in general because I think the scent lasts much longer than comparable plug in scents.
Megan K.
Shelbyville , IL
This is my absolute favorite scent! It's perfect for fall. I love to have this wallflower in and a candle going in the other room so that the smell is throughout my house. I would recommend this to everybody!
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
Always in the mood for fall scents when Halloween comes around! Love the fall wallflowers from BBW. Very effective, never overwhelming by any means. Very affordable with amazing sales. Highly recommend.
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
I have the scent a thousands wishes. I fell in love with this during 2016 valentines event at bath and body works. This is an amazing fantasy scent I have in the bedroom and I try not to share it with anymore because i love it some much but I stalk up every time bath and body works sales the refill singles for 2.95