BY SLATKIN & CO.

Buy Bath Body Works Home Fragrance Diffusers - Bath Body Works Cranberry Pear Bellini Wallflowers Home Fragrance Refill see more...

Lindsay R.
Can’t go wrong with plug ins. They are strong enough to make a big room smell great and lasts a decent amount of time. I’d recommend unplugging if you’re not home or asleep so it doesn’t burn out or get wasted. I love every single scent!
Majelia A.
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
I love this scent so much! It's smells like an actual bellini (minus the alcohol) and smells like summer. Everyone always comments on how nice my room smells when I have one of these in but they're super expensive unless you buy them in big quantities.
shelby d.
ozark
This scent is amazing! It is a good mix between sweet and fresh, and does not overpower the room I place it in.
The wall flowers usually last 2-3 months for me (I don’t keep them plugged in constantly for safety reasons with a toddler)
Randee K.
baldwin city
This is such a sweet and home feeling sent. I love how long these glass refills last! They’re easy to use, and cost effective. Gets all the weird odors out of my home from kids and pets. I recommend to anyone who likes smelly goods!
Holly W.
I use Bath & Body Works wall plugs throughout my entire house no matter what season it may be. I do switch up the scents based on the season, but they make my home smell fresh and last longer than most other plug in brands. I would highly recommend these.
Haegan B.
Harper
This scent is freaking amazing! I would suggest this one to anyone! It smells so sweet & and makes my home smell AWESOME! I will always use these & hope they never get rid of it!
Summer W.
208 Russell Rd. Jackson Tn 38301
Omg! I love this! I have these in every room! Bath and Bodyworks is my favorite store for candles, body spray, login, soap. Plug these into your wall and it will cover up any scent. Very affordable! I would highly recommend this product!
Alyssa M.
Omaha
I love this wall flowers ! They smell amazing I use all sorts of different kinds ! They work so well! It makes your house smell great they are super affordable
Maura T.
Smells so good!! I love these because they last so long and smell so good!! I tried different wall plugs and they weren’t as good or long lasting as these
Katie C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this scent because it makes me think of my grandmother's home. It is sweet and a little floral smelling but overall a pleasant smell!