Slap Ya Mama Slap Ya Mama Original Cajun Seasoning 16 Oz Pack Of 12 uploaded by Tia M.Slap Ya Mama Slap Ya Mama Original Cajun Seasoning 16 Oz Pack Of 12 uploaded by Vanessa C.Slap Ya Mama Slap Ya Mama Original Cajun Seasoning 16 Oz Pack Of 12 uploaded by Joanna E.

BY SLAP YA MAMA

All natural. No MSG. Real Cajun seasoning for real Cajun cooking. For all dishes from popcorn to seafood breakfast to late night snacks gourmet foods to french fries. Features: Flavor - Cajun Seasoning. Item Weight - 16 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Salt Red Pepper Black Pepper and Garlic. see more...

Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
So simple, yet so good! We got this in a gift basket from a friend and now we can't cook without it! It just adds that extra kick and flavor you were looking for! Great staple in our kitchen!
Adèle D.
Seattle, WA
This is the best Cajun blend spice. It can be used in so many dishes, wether it’s fish, chicken, beef or just in the Gumbo! It has a great kick to it, a small amount goes a long way!
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
Here is a list of things I put SYM on: pizza, potatoes, tacos, eggs, burritos, salads, veggies, quesadillas, soups, pasta, ON A SPOON BECAUSE THIS STUFF IS INCREDIBLE!! I have mutiple cans so I can enjoy it at work. I am not trying to live in a world where my lunch food at work is not amazing, COME ON!! Don't bother with salt and pepper, Slap Ya Mama is all you need!!
Katie G.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Absolutely the best! I use this on EVERYTHING! From fruit, to seasoning meals. Soups to salads. It is so versatile that you can literally put it on anything. Season your meats, perk up your chicken salad, you name it. I love it on cantaloupe too!
Freddricka L.
This season has became a must have for my kitchen. I use it on almost everything I cook! I love how they have a mild one and a hot one ! The mild one is perfect; the hot one has way too much pepper for my liking ! I will grab this before I grab my tonys seasoning !
Tiffany R.
STREETSBORO, OH
This stuff is one of the best seasonings I got. Someone recommended this to me. Well I love it. Tate great great price has a nice kick to. It.. its one of my go to now
Grace O.
Monterey , Ca
My boyfriends mom went to New Orleans and brought us some 'slap ya momma' as a joke because of the name well turns out it's one of the best seasonings we've had!! Love this stuff we now have to order it when we're gettin low! A must try!
Kat K.
You want just the right amount of kick in your burger or any other meat, this is the way to go. I have been using this for years! I thought it might be too spicy for me as I can't handle a lot of spice, but it's just right!
Lindsay F.
Allison Park, PA
I got a sample of this from a friend. First if all...loved the name. Secondly I used it to season up some shrimp for pasta. Delicious! I loved the amount of heat and flavor.
KayeCee S.
I'll admit... I originally tried this because of the name. I brought it home and told my mom that she'd better run. LOL

It has a very good flavor and is one of our favorite Creole seasonings.