Slap Ya Mama Slap Ya Mama Original Cajun Seasoning 16 Oz Pack Of 12

by Slap Ya Mama

All natural. No MSG. Real Cajun seasoning for real Cajun cooking. For all dishes from popcorn to seafood breakfast to late night snacks gourmet foods to french fries. Features: Flavor - Cajun Seasoning. Item Weight - 16 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Salt Red Pepper Black Pepper and Garlic.

Has anyone tried this seasoning on Keto yet?
Start your review of Slap Ya Mama Slap Ya Mama Original Cajun Seasoning 16 Oz Pack Of 12!
Jennifer R.
Houlka, MS
Slap Ya Mama Slap Ya Mama Original Cajun Seasoning 16 Oz Pack Of 12 uploaded by Jennifer R.
We love this seasoning in our house. My husband and I went to New Orleans for our honeymoon and this seasoning takes me back every time. Great on anything meats, poultry, veggies, pork!! It gives just enough spice to your life as well 👍👍
Veronica L.
Grand Forks, ND
This is a great Cajun seasoning! Makes for a great pasta dish. Also put it on burgers, fries, even popcorn sometimes! The right amount of spice and not too salty.
Tabbitha G.
Ga
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite seasoning right now. I use it on practically everything. Popcorn, seafood, French fries!
Katlin G.
Somerset, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Love it !! the taste is not to powerful. overall great ! i would recommend to anyone looking for a little kick
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh my heavens this goes on EVERYTHING at my house. I also have to have a shaker at work. Have you ever put thus on an avocado? I am warning you though... you will become addicted Delicious!
Mary L.
Kinder, LA
Slap ya mama is my go to seasoning blend. It has way less salt than other Cajun seasonings! It has just the right about of spice and is absolutely delicious! You can’t go wrong with slap ya mama! The only downside is it’s not sold so much up north as it is here in Louisiana! It’s a perfect additive to any gravy or sauce you’re making! We’ve all heard the saying 😉! Definitely recommend it to anyone over other comparable Cajun spices!
Tiffany M.
Got this from Sam's a couple of months ago. I have literally tried it on everything. Vegetables, fish, been, chicken, pays... You name it! It is a great blend of seasonings. It is salty however. So be careful and try not to use too much. A little bit goes a long way.
Gabby T.
Pensacola
Purchased at: Walmart
This is hands down the best Cajun seasoning ever. I use it for everything and anything.
Halie A.
This seasoning is great on anything! You can find it almost anywhere we bought ours at Walmart and is reasonably priced and has a great taste as well
Grace O.
Monterey , Ca
My boyfriends mom went to New Orleans and brought us some 'slap ya momma' as a joke because of the name well turns out it's one of the best seasonings we've had!! Love this stuff we now have to order it when we're gettin low! A must try!