BY SLAP YA MAMA

Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning Original & Hot Blend 8 oz Two Pack - Features both Original and Hot Blends. Bring Cajun Country closer to home. All of Slap Ya Mama products are made in Ville Platte, Louisiana. Enhance your marinades add real cajun flavors... see more...

Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Slap your Mama is my go to seasoning for any type of my vegetable or meat dishes! I’ve been using this product for over 20 years and I seriously have never gotten tired of it. The yellow jar is not that spicy for people who can’t tolerate heat. You simply sprinkle on anything to give a bit more flavor. This seasoning perks up any dish! You won’t be disappointed... try this you’ll be addicted!
Csilla K.
Caribou
"I love Cajun everything!! "It is amazing on meats, potatoes, pasta dishes or anything else. "Close in flavor as "Old Bay, only this has some serious heat and still it's own unique and totally addictive flavor components. "If you love cooking in true Southern form, you must get this!! "But please don't slap your real mama!! :)
Carli D.
Gilbert, SC
Perfect for chicken or beef, a great flavor. I put this on a lot of the dishes I cook, would recommend to anyone

Amazon