Slant Tweezer Classic

Expertly shape your brows with our classic, award-winning slant tip tweezer. A staple to your beauty routine and famous for its precision, the Slant Tweezer features perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips that grab every hair, every time.

Whats the proper way to clean and sanitize this tweezer? how often and what products should one use?
I purchased this on sale at Ulta over the summer. I store this in a drawer in my bathroom...has anyone had any concerns with this being exposed to too much humidity? I think its definitely sharper and stronger than most (if not ALL) other tweezers I've tried, but I want to be sure I am using and storing it in a way that is most beneficial for long term use. Lmk!
What’s the best way to get a good shape without overtweezing??
Start your review of Slant Tweezer Classic!
Product Highlights
These tweezers are a little more expensive then I usually buy but they are worth it!!!! The slanted tip helps at getting a better grip. The tweezers are very high quality and you will not be disappointed.in reviews
...many tweezers we've bought but I got a pair of these tweezers like 2-3 years ago and they still work perfectly.in reviews
They can take a beating and still stay sharp and effective.in reviews
A good quality tweezer with a lifetime guaranty.in reviews
They do a great job at what they are made to do.in reviews
Elizabeth W.
Slant Tweezer Classic uploaded by Elizabeth W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These tweezers are so good at grabbing my eyebrow hairs with exact precision, which helps me when I’m styling my brows SO MUCH!! I do my own eyebrows, and I struggle to find a pair of tweezers that really grips my hair, without pinching my skin. These get the job done so well. I’ve had it for years now, and it’s never rusted or gotten damaged in any way; it’s very durable. I love them!
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,286 reviews
Slant Tweezer Classic uploaded by Shell R.
Purchased at: Target
Best pair of Tweezers I have come across that is able to grab every hair I go after and shapes my eye brows the way I like them to be!
Loren S.
Slant Tweezer Classic uploaded by Loren S.
Slant Tweezer Classic I love my tweezermans!! Sharp and wonderful. I can make good shape with it it’s so neat.
Donna H.
Maryville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
These are great they pull very tiny brow hair. Their very precise and easy to use. I love these maybe a pink color. These are expensive but you just can’t understand how well these work until you try. A very satisfied customer!
Cecily S.
Brownsville, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
These Tweezers work amazing! They pulled out every little hair. They don’t tug on your hairs like other tweezers, they pull them out like butter! I have never used a better tweezer. I am so satisfied, I get why they are $23! I included a before and after.
Jessie S.
Spring Hill, FL
Slant Tweezer Classic uploaded by Jessie S.
Very good brand staynice and sharp and the slants and always grabs the hairs without pinicing skin last long time without dulling ive had these 2 years already
Carla I.
I’ve used the same tweezers regularly for 10+ years and they’re still going strong. I’ve never needed to replace them or sharpen them. Highly recommend this brand!
Drew R.
Layton, UT
These are great reliable little guys! They're very strong and durable in design and they work very well!
Alexis P.
haslet
Can never go worn with a simple pair of tweezers to get the job done. Works on my oily skin. Easy to use and is able to get the job done. Definitely worth the money
Jona K.
Slant Tweezer Classic uploaded by Jona K.
I have bought so many different tweezers and none of them have given me the results I get with Tweezerman. These tweezers hold their shape well and the end meet together perfectly with no gaps. It makes tweezing your brows so easy and quick. I have had the same pair for almost 4 years and they work as well today as the first day I bought them. I also love the storage case that came with my set. It help to keep them clean and easy to find when my vanity get a bit cluttered. Tweezerman Slant Tweezer, Nightshade
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krystal F.
3805 Sherwood Ln
il y a un an
Slant Tweezer Classic how much do they cost?
Simona C. il y a un an
Depending on where you go, they range from $20-30 dollars. I got mine at shoppers drug mart and paid about $22 I believe. They’re more expensive than the $6 ones you see next to them, but well worth it in the end as you are buying quality.