Skyy Vodka Infusions Moscato Grape

by Skyy

#14 in Vodka

I bought a trial bottle since the flavor seemed enticing. Do you mix it with anything?
Start your review of Skyy Vodka Infusions Moscato Grape!
How would you rate this product?
Kiara A.
Decatur, GA
This was my go to vodka it taste so smooth. you can mix it well with any thing! It also was affordable.
Kara B.
Not too strong of a taste - subtle flavoring which I liked! The amount that you need to get a kick out of it is minimal - so the value is great on this one!
Kayla L.
Woburn, MA
Love this product. Tasty and refreshing. You do not need a lot to mix into this vodka. It is sweet like grape wine but with a strong hard alcohol kick. At the price point to it’s worth getting the handle and making drinks at parties.
Tamela B.
Covington
Taste is smooth not harsh like other vodkas. It will get you drunk fast. It is very affordable. With a wide variety of fruity flavors it's easy to pick one that suits your own personal taste. The packaging is very appealing and yes I would recommend it to others
Lauren L.
Chico, CA
This was the first Skyy vodka I ever tried and it's the one I seem to always come back to! It doesn't leave a harsh after taste in the back of your throat and for me at least it gets me tipsy pretty quickly. Would most definitely recommend!!
Leticia C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Not all to fan of grapes so really can't dislike or love it but what the hell is a very nice looking bottle of vodka that catches an eye
Mandy S.
Dover, DE
Tastes amazing, add in some fruit for extra flavor! Reasonable price, found at a good variety of stores in our area, making it an easy buy.   First time buying,  but won't be our last!
Cee cee H.
Pasadena , CA
This is my go to drink, í love its flavor it combines great with any fruit juice😍🤗🤗🤗 I usually drink this before going out it's my pre game go to drink!!
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
The Skyy vodka infusions Moscato grape smells like wine but has the strong rich flavor of vodka. If you like Moscato you will love the version of Skyy vodka. I will continue buying it and I will recommend to everyone who wants a quality product!
Jill H.
Eagan, MN
I enjoy all of the infusion products that Skyy offers this is one of my favorites I do not drink very often but when I do I like these and the moscato grape is just refreshing and I love the wine aspect of it.