Skyy Vodka Infusions George Peach  uploaded by Celina O.Skyy Vodka Infusions George Peach  uploaded by Hailey H.

BY SKYY #39 in Vodka

Yvette A.
These infused vodkas are not what you’d expect! You expect it to be really sweet and syrupy, but it’s NOT! It actually still tastes like vodka! Infused is the perfect word to describe it, it’s like when you put cucumber in your water, the flavor is slight! Just enough to add a little excitement to your drink ;)
Tamella H.
I tried this skyy peach infused vodka with my ftiend on our girls nite.it tasted pretty farn good considering we drank the whole bottle. Smooth going down with a peach taste.of course there was that slow burn but not to bad.we really enjoyed the peach flavor it was a hint not overpowering at all .in general if you like vodka and a hint of peach this would be a great go to drink to have with your friends.
🌻 B.
Long Beach
Skyy Vodka George Peach has a very subtle aroma, which becomes more distinct after you pour a glass. The taste of alcohol is very minimal and the peach flavor tastes even sweeter. The aftertastes carries a very smooth, sweet, peachy taste that is very much reminiscent of peaches. I believe at the price point, this is an exceptional vodka!
Monica M.
Riverside
It’s alright ! So this one is always great!! Good flavor and mix! Can’t go wrong with this one :)  always has nice packaging and logo is simple to read! Pretty afforadable
expenisve only if you don’t do some research to see where the se it at the best price! :)
Olivia M.
St Petersburg, FL
I like it for the sweet flavor, although skyy vodka is not my go to vodka I do enjoy their variety of flavors and it's a great bottle for the price. The blue tint of the bottle and the large skyy lettering makes it difficult to miss which is great marketing...overall I'll give it a 4/5 due to the price being so low for the quality.
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
 this is one of the greatest kind of vodka flavors it is in a great beautiful packaging and I highly recommended it is expected to be used in any occasion at a great for anything you'd like to use it with it is one of my favorite Spa cuz I've ever tried in my life I highly recommend it and would definitely buy it again
Yabbe s.
San Diego
I don’t drink a lot cuz I get drunk easy n I don’t like bitter taste. But When I see this peach favor skyy vodka I knew I have to try.
Since I love peach i guess it cant go wrong.

This SKYY vodka at 35% alcohol which Is very strong for me. But the natural Georgia Peach flavor is very nice n not too sweet.

But for ppl who love vodka I don’t think this won’t be a good choice cuz it has no real vodka taste.
For ppl who like mixed drink is nice.

This Skyy Vodka Infusions George Peach has a cheap price so it really worth to try it a try.
Shyanne V.
Columbus
PEACHES 🍑 I find myself naturally gravitating towards whatever flavor will most cover the burn of vodka. This one will do it. I like to put it in my sweet tea and pretend I’m some southern belle in Georgia enjoying an afternoon of yard games while wearing my big white sun hat. Buy it. It’s delicious.
Lexie W.
Springfield
We don’t drink a whole lot unless we are celebrating something. We decided to celebrate my boyfriend turning 22 and he love beer but I wanted something fruit. SKYY Vodka was the perfect fruity drink for me and my friends. I’d definitely recommend! Skyy Vodka Infusions George Peach
K I.
I absolutely love sky vodka, I have been drinking it for years. I wouldn't choose any other brand. I think there should be more flavors added. I am a repeat consumer and would definitely buy again and again