BY SKYY #23 in Vodka

Suzette A.
Suzette A.
Peach anything taste like heaven but this... It's absolutely awesome! I use it for mixed drinks and you can still taste the peach undertones! Vodka is good when you stuggle to bring it past your throat but it's even better when it goes down smoothly with a lite afterburn. Honestly I couldn't recommend this more to anyone. I could drink this straight or in a drink.

The bottle itself is very very aesthetically pleasing. I still use the empty bottle for decor! It is also affordable at $14.99 for a 750ml bottle.

I will certainly be purchasing this again. Because I use this for mixed drinks and unless it is a double I will only use 2oz so it lasts a couple months when my alcoholic friends don't come over...
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Jacksboro, TN
Amazing flavor and smooth taste.   Great to drink by itself, with something else, or in a mixed drink. Great recipe is to
peach-infused vodka:
Pour your chosen spirit into a four-cup airtight or screw-top container (reserve the empty bottle). Add 3 sliced peaches, seal the lid tightly, and store in a dark, cool, dry place for 3-5 days. Gently shake the mixture now and then, and check how the flavor is developing. The longer you leave it, the stronger it will become.
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Queen Creek
I'm a sucker for all things peach flavored so I had to try this one out. It's infused with real Georgia peaches but I found this one just a bit too sugary sweet to drink much of it with just tonic, which is typically how I prefer to drink vodkas. I embraced the sweetness a bit and it ended up turning out great in a light summer-y cocktail made with sparkling water and a splash of lemonade
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
You can really taste the peach in this and it tastes amazing. I love it straight or on ice! I prefer it over no taste at all. The price of it is decent as well. I buy it at hanks liquor in delaware. It also tastes good with a little bit of pineapple! I am satisfied with this.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
Mm mmm good !! I can drink this straight it's so good. Very fresh peach flavor. It's not fake tasting . It's good mixed with cream soda too . I definitely recommend this flavor for a fun party or kick back. It will make you the life of the party by bringing something new and delicious. We got a big bottle for my husbands 21st birthday and it went over very well 👍
Wanda D.
Wanda D.
I am a sucker for anything peach so I instantly fell in love with this vodka. It was delicious. I bought it at our local Pinkie's (I'm assuming a TX based liquor store). The vodka has a subtle peach aroma and the presence of liquor is hardly noticeable. It is good when mixed with a drink or on the rocks. The bottle is a good value and is well worth every penny.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
The flavor isn't too bad. Most flavored vodkas take some getting used to and it depends on what you mix it with. If you were to find a peach flavored chaser it would go well or even lemonade. Really varies with peoples personal taste I've loved these flavors and my roommate maybe not so much so it's worth a shot especially if it's on sale
Patresea P.
Patresea P.
Atlanta, GA
Good liquor! What more can you say! It goes down pretty easy. I've only purchased this flavor once. The only thing I will say I don't get a super peachy taste from this drink. I like my drinks to have a little bit of flavor outside of just a liquor taste. But I think that's based on personal preference. Try it out and see for yourself.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Seattle, WA
While I quite enjoy most types of Skyy Infusions, the Georgia Peach, while reasonable in price, tastes like a cloying of mix of inexpensive sweet tea and jolly rancher. I was quite disappointed when I purchased this for a birthday party; it was only palatable when mixed with a tart juice, like cranberry. I would not purchase this again.
Rae-Olivia C.
Rae-Olivia C.
Although this one didn't have as much of the peachy flavor I was hoping for I still enjoyed it rather well. I bought some ripe peaches, sliced them in 6's and froze them for 3 hours. Put them in the blender with some frozen strawberries a few ice cubes and a cup of sky vodka. Grown-up smothie perfect for a night off from the kids.