Skyy Vodka Infusions George Peach  uploaded by Hailey H.

BY SKYY #34 in Vodka

Chelsea A.
Pittsboro, IN
Skyy Vodka had me at every sweet, peach-flavored sip. Not only is it a great twist in my Sex on the Beaches or Tequila Sunrises, it is smooth enough to be shot straight! Skyy Vodka is a product that everyone knows, loves, and drinks, and they've outdone themselves again with the addition of this flavor to their brand!
Yabbe s.
San Diego
I don’t drink a lot cuz I get drunk easy n I don’t like bitter taste. But When I see this peach favor skyy vodka I knew I have to try.
Since I love peach i guess it cant go wrong.

This SKYY vodka at 35% alcohol which Is very strong for me. But the natural Georgia Peach flavor is very nice n not too sweet.

But for ppl who love vodka I don’t think this won’t be a good choice cuz it has no real vodka taste.
For ppl who like mixed drink is nice.

This Skyy Vodka Infusions George Peach has a cheap price so it really worth to try it a try.
Sally S.
Manalapan
I originally bought this on a whim one weekend afternoon when I decided I wanted a peach flavored cocktail and boy, did it deliver! It was perfect mixed with some OJ for a peachy Screwdriver.  It was my first foray into Skyy's flavored vodkas and I've really enjoyed trying the other flavors as well.
Kasie D.
This pairs really well with fruit juices!! I dont recommend drinking this on an empty stomach (eat bread beforehand) and I don't recommend drinking this with dark liquor such as whiskey or Hennessy. Overall would definitely recommend and would be awesome for parties and gatherings!
Maggie M.
Astoria
This vodka tastes delicious. For a delicious treat you can mix it with vanilla icecream and have a peaches and cream milkshake. There are lots of flavored vodkas on the market so I usually only pick this one up when it is on sale but I have never been disappointed.
Lyona K.
Smyrna, GA
they say women like the fruity flavors more than men. well, ill have to agree that peace taste hits the right spot and goes down very smooth. I recommend this flavor to any pre-games and party sections. its the right way to kick off a really fun time!
Savannah B.
Central, SC
Love this vodka. Goes great in all kinds of mixed drinks and is perfect for the summer time. Also, living in the south I inherently love peach flavored anything, so that makes this another winner. Affordable, delicious, and all around great vodka.
Mallory B.
Memphis
Flavor is amazing! Skyy does the best job of getting the flavors just right without being too strong, or hard to drink. Very drinkable iced if you like it strong, but goes amazing with a clear soda or juice! I always use it in smoothie drinks I make.
Brittany C.
Eugene
This makes for amazing mixed party drinks. While it is pricier, it is being worth it for the flavor that isn't nearly as rubbing alcohol flavored. I am always a repeat customer for skyy. By far my favorite in almost every aspect and flavor.
Julianne G.
Although I'm not much of a Skyy drinker I like to mix the Georgia Peach with some pink lemonade for a refreshing summer drink. Skyy is a cheap and affordable vodka with a mediocre taste. there is better but I will drink Skyy on occasion.