Skyy Vodka Infusions George Peach  uploaded by Celina O.Skyy Vodka Infusions George Peach  uploaded by Hailey H.

BY SKYY #49 in Vodka

Yvette A.
These infused vodkas are not what you’d expect! You expect it to be really sweet and syrupy, but it’s NOT! It actually still tastes like vodka! Infused is the perfect word to describe it, it’s like when you put cucumber in your water, the flavor is slight! Just enough to add a little excitement to your drink ;)
Tamella H.
I tried this skyy peach infused vodka with my ftiend on our girls nite.it tasted pretty farn good considering we drank the whole bottle. Smooth going down with a peach taste.of course there was that slow burn but not to bad.we really enjoyed the peach flavor it was a hint not overpowering at all .in general if you like vodka and a hint of peach this would be a great go to drink to have with your friends.
Andrea J.
My favorite. I love peaches. We usually use this product for our peach mango punch. Dump an entire bottle of this in a container with some cut up peaches and mangos. Add half a 2 liter of 7up and half a 2 liter of peach nehi. You can also puree a few of peaches and mangos to pour in there and sweeten it up if it's to strong for you but keep in mind this will give it a weird consistency.
Olivia M.
St Petersburg, FL
I like it for the sweet flavor, although skyy vodka is not my go to vodka I do enjoy their variety of flavors and it's a great bottle for the price. The blue tint of the bottle and the large skyy lettering makes it difficult to miss which is great marketing...overall I'll give it a 4/5 due to the price being so low for the quality.
Jasmine S.
Rossville , TN
This is a good vodka to make mix drinks. I believe it is affordable compared to other brands of vodka I’ve came across. The taste is strong but not overpowering. It goes down smooth. The peach taste is delicious! Peaches are my favorite fruit so anything that has peach in it it’s good in my book! I would buy this vodka again!
Yabbe s.
San Diego
I don’t drink a lot cuz I get drunk easy n I don’t like bitter taste. But When I see this peach favor skyy vodka I knew I have to try.
Since I love peach i guess it cant go wrong.

This SKYY vodka at 35% alcohol which Is very strong for me. But the natural Georgia Peach flavor is very nice n not too sweet.

But for ppl who love vodka I don’t think this won’t be a good choice cuz it has no real vodka taste.
For ppl who like mixed drink is nice.

This Skyy Vodka Infusions George Peach has a cheap price so it really worth to try it a try.
Stephanie B.
Not a huge drinker but this is AMAZING!!!! I love peach and with vodka its even better I can now have a great time with friends. I mix it with look-aid and it taste like nothing there so I great big thing for me! But be careful if your not a huge drinker like me this stuff is a creeper.
Molly W.
Mokena, IL
This is a good vodka to mix in something such as a mimosa or other cocktail. Skyy isn’t the highest quality vodka but the flavored types are okay! I got this from a friend at work and it was a nice gift... I won’t turn down free vodka, but I probably would never buy it on my own.
Samantha M.
Longview, TX
Tastes great in mixed drinks, but it's smooth enough that you can take shots. It tastes clean and goes down gently. Skyy vodka is usually our go-to choice. It mixes better than any other I've tried in the past. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone!
Lauren K.
Saint Charles
This is one of the few vodka brands that I really genuinely love. I get zero hangover from it and the flavor is out of this world. It’s super smooth and mixes well with a lot of mixers. I grab the peach most often since peach is my favorite flavor. I love using it in sangria too when I make white sangria. It’s perfect on a summer day. I would recommend it to basically everyone. If they kept the watermelon fresco around then it would be the best brand out there. But sadly they got rid of it. Either way. I’ll always grab this brand before any others.