BY SKYY #18 in Vodka

Suzette A.
Suzette A.
Peach anything taste like heaven but this... It's absolutely awesome! I use it for mixed drinks and you can still taste the peach undertones! Vodka is good when you stuggle to bring it past your throat but it's even better when it goes down smoothly with a lite afterburn. Honestly I couldn't recommend this more to anyone. I could drink this straight or in a drink.

The bottle itself is very very aesthetically pleasing. I still use the empty bottle for decor! It is also affordable at $14.99 for a 750ml bottle.

I will certainly be purchasing this again. Because I use this for mixed drinks and unless it is a double I will only use 2oz so it lasts a couple months when my alcoholic friends don't come over...
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Jacksboro, TN
Amazing flavor and smooth taste.   Great to drink by itself, with something else, or in a mixed drink. Great recipe is to
peach-infused vodka:
Pour your chosen spirit into a four-cup airtight or screw-top container (reserve the empty bottle). Add 3 sliced peaches, seal the lid tightly, and store in a dark, cool, dry place for 3-5 days. Gently shake the mixture now and then, and check how the flavor is developing. The longer you leave it, the stronger it will become.
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
You can really taste the peach in this and it tastes amazing. I love it straight or on ice! I prefer it over no taste at all. The price of it is decent as well. I buy it at hanks liquor in delaware. It also tastes good with a little bit of pineapple! I am satisfied with this.
Wanda D.
Wanda D.
I am a sucker for anything peach so I instantly fell in love with this vodka. It was delicious. I bought it at our local Pinkie's (I'm assuming a TX based liquor store). The vodka has a subtle peach aroma and the presence of liquor is hardly noticeable. It is good when mixed with a drink or on the rocks. The bottle is a good value and is well worth every penny.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
The flavor isn't too bad. Most flavored vodkas take some getting used to and it depends on what you mix it with. If you were to find a peach flavored chaser it would go well or even lemonade. Really varies with peoples personal taste I've loved these flavors and my roommate maybe not so much so it's worth a shot especially if it's on sale
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Seattle, WA
While I quite enjoy most types of Skyy Infusions, the Georgia Peach, while reasonable in price, tastes like a cloying of mix of inexpensive sweet tea and jolly rancher. I was quite disappointed when I purchased this for a birthday party; it was only palatable when mixed with a tart juice, like cranberry. I would not purchase this again.
Rae-Olivia C.
Rae-Olivia C.
Although this one didn't have as much of the peachy flavor I was hoping for I still enjoyed it rather well. I bought some ripe peaches, sliced them in 6's and froze them for 3 hours. Put them in the blender with some frozen strawberries a few ice cubes and a cup of sky vodka. Grown-up smothie perfect for a night off from the kids.
Cortney A.
Cortney A.
Riverview, MI
This is such a great vodka! We used it for mixed drinks during the 4th of July and it tasted sooooo good! I was tempted to drink it on its own ;) We found this at a local liquor store and were super excited to try it and it did not disappoint us at all! I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family!
Xandria M.
Xandria M.
Montgomery, Al
The first time I have SKYY Vodka I was a freshman in college. I have bought this Vodka many times since then. SKYY Vodka is extremely affordable especially for college kids living on a budget. This taste is great in comparison to some of the other SKYY Vodkas. I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Valley Vlg, CA
AMAZING! I just love infused vodkas, but this one takes the cake! The peach flavor it perfect to take as a shot---even for people who don't necessarily like shots! It is sweet and delicious and doesn't need a chaser! I personally love to mix it with sweet tea and have myself a good ol' down south cocktail :)