Skyy Vodka Infusions Citrus uploaded by Tiffani B.

BY SKYY #49 in Vodka

Skyy flavors are each a unique blend of all natural flavors, added to the exceptional quality of Skyy Vodka. With a unique blend of orange, lemon, lime, grapefruit and tangerine, Skyy citrus brings out a delicious and refreshing natural citrus flavor in your favorite mixed drinks. Relax, give the gift of cocktail style. see more...

Meli ❤.
Miami
Sky vodka is my go to brand that never disappoints. Regardless of what your prefer method of drinking vodka is (on the rocks or mixed) sky vodka is sure to leave your pallet wanting more. It’s smooth and robust flavors keep you happy as well as guest you may be entertaining. It’s flavor infusion variety also gives you available combinations without breaking the bank. If you are ever in a pickle and don’t know what to choose from the plethora of available drinks at a liquor store, trust me choose this one!  SKYY Raspberry Infusion VodkaSkyy Vodka Infusions George Peach
Victoria Y.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is the perfect liquor for any Moscow Mule lover or anyone who simply likes a little citrus kick to their alcoholic beverage. Skyy Vodka is always incredibly smooth, while still having a good taste and not leaving a burning sensation in the throat or coating the mouth with an awful after-taste with each sip/shot. It is expensive, at the liquor store and especially at most bars; definitely make sure you actually like it before buying a bottle or ordering it in your beverage. If you’re a vodka drinker to the core of yourself, this is most definitely a brand of vodka that needs to be sampled! The Citrus is my go-to whenever Skyy is the brand I’m reaching for.
Renee C.
Sugar Land
I don’t like sugary spirits so this pairs well w/ ice, tonic and a lemon or orange slice. Bonus if you bring it to me on a hot humid Texas day. I like this brand better than other sugary female targeted brands lime skinnygirl.
Aimee R.
San Antonio, TX
I really don’t think I would buy again. Like the regular sky vodka it’s not as smooth as others. Although the citrus flavor helped mask the unsmoothness of it. I think it’s a good value if you are into citrus vodkas. Again, I would not buy again but would drink if it was at a party.
Adelaide B.
New Orleans, LA
Tastes good, but very very citrusy. Good as a mixer, not as a solo drink. I think that it might be a bit overstrong, but it’s a vodka, so that’s how it is. The packaging is classic and standard for Skyy. I’m not sure I’d recommend it to others unless they were looking for a citrus vodka.
Tabbie B.
Great as a gift for birthdays or christmas. Its not my preference but still good personally. I only had it once but I would prefer 100 proof Smirnoff only cuz I'm a cheap date, an I spend more making bloody Mary's like asparagus, olives, banana peppers etc... worth it though:)
Elisabeth C.
pittsfield
I do not enjoy many citrus flavored vodkas and this is no exception. The blue trade mark bottle is pretty but the citrus taste is strong and somewhat overwhelming. Skyy is inexpensive compared to higher quality alcohol and you get a large amount for the money you spend.
Lauren N.
The citrus Sky flavor is one of the more enjoyable onesX it isn’t overbearing with the citrus flavoring, so you could drink it alone. Personally I would still use it to mix into another product. It is still sweet, though, so beware if you are more of a bitter drinker.
Maria S.
Lexington, KY
I love the Skyy flavored vodkas! I rarely drink regular skyy, as I do prefer other brands as well, but for holidays and parties the infused and flavored vodkas are great for mixed drinks and cocktails. The citrus is especially great for Jell-O shots or pudding shots!
Desiree G.
Mokena
This is great product for summertime fun. So many ways to make this! I love doing a lemonade ice tea mix with it for a adult Arnold Palmer. But you can also make lemon drop martini or lemon drop shots! Or just have it chilled inside Jell-O shots! Yum yum summer fun