BY SKYY #90 in Vodka

Alanna S.
Warren
Not a fan of this flavor. I found it to be almost sour and very harsh. The taste was one that lingered and left me quite unhappy. I would not buy this again at least not this flavor. I think it takes a certain palette to like this.
AJ D.
Central Islip, NY
I personally wasn’t a fan. I didn’t feel that the pear flavor was that spot on and I really love pears. As a basic mixer, i didn’t think it paired well with much
Lindsey C.
Henderson
I love this product so much really fruitful and amazing delicious and amazing lees liquor Lasvegas Nevada close to town square i recommed this product to everyone its not it's not dry or expensive yes headache very good taste sprite pop I would
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
Wasn't my favorite, didn't seem very tasty, you need to have a spesific pallet for certain tastes of vodka. It wasn't bad, just not my favorite. I don't really like flavored vodka and I thought I'd give it a try. I wouldn't purchase again unless I was making a specific drink that needed that flavor.
Dustin H.
One of the worst tasting vodkas I've ever drank. I love the Sky brand but something about this specific flavor did not work for me personally.
jennifer b.
Amarillo
Tastes horrible like its been sitting in the sun for years and finally someone drinks it. Gosh just thinking about it makes me sick
Kristena F.
Long Creek
I tried this before and I really wasn't a big fan it had a strange taste to it that I couldn't find the right mix for and it had an aftertaste
Skye B.
Montague, CA
This one tastes like a nasty medicine you never want to take again I wish it tasted more like a fresh pear
AlwaysAudry B.
Good price, but I did not like the taste of this. It was a very artificial pear taste. Disappointed because pear was difficult to find for the recipe I wanted to make.
Jes M.
Clinton, MD
Wasn't too tasty. Had a different taste to it. Maybe it was the chaser that I use. I wouldn't buy it again.