BY SKYY #71 in Vodka

Lindsey C.
Henderson
I love this product so much really fruitful and amazing delicious and amazing lees liquor Lasvegas Nevada close to town square i recommed this product to everyone its not it's not dry or expensive yes headache very good taste sprite pop I would
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
Wasn't my favorite, didn't seem very tasty, you need to have a spesific pallet for certain tastes of vodka. It wasn't bad, just not my favorite. I don't really like flavored vodka and I thought I'd give it a try. I wouldn't purchase again unless I was making a specific drink that needed that flavor.
Dustin H.
One of the worst tasting vodkas I've ever drank. I love the Sky brand but something about this specific flavor did not work for me personally.
jennifer b.
Amarillo
Tastes horrible like its been sitting in the sun for years and finally someone drinks it. Gosh just thinking about it makes me sick
Kristena F.
Long Creek
I tried this before and I really wasn't a big fan it had a strange taste to it that I couldn't find the right mix for and it had an aftertaste
Jes M.
Washington
Wasn't too tasty. Had a different taste to it. Maybe it was the chaser that I use. I wouldn't buy it again.
Jojo L.
I did not like it . Itsprice is convenient the basket is beautiful .But i do not drink .so this is my opinion
Rhia B.
Martinsburg, WV
Unfortunately,  this flavor tastes a bit medicine like, especially at first. I let it sit out for a bit and it helped a little.
jonathan a.
Achei demasiado suave, porém é gostoso ao paladar, mas passa a ficar enjoativa conforme vai tomando a bebida
larissa l.
The pear flavor was not there to say the least. It was very disappointing. I prefer grey goose personally over skyy.