BY SKYY #97 in Vodka

LaKoda S.
United States of America
I don't really care for the flavor. It didn't taste like a pear to me. It didn't smell very good either making it hard to drink.
Monica M.
Riverside
It’s alright ! So this one is always great!! Good flavor and mix! Can’t go wrong with this one :)  always has nice packaging and logo is simple to read! Pretty afforadable
expenisve only if you don’t do some research to see where the se it at the best price! :)
Amber C.
Oklahoma city
Not exactly my favorite. To say to be a Vodka. Almost tasted like a wine cooler. Not my favorite of the three
Alanna S.
State College, PA
Not a fan of this flavor. I found it to be almost sour and very harsh. The taste was one that lingered and left me quite unhappy. I would not buy this again at least not this flavor. I think it takes a certain palette to like this.
AJ D.
Central Islip, NY
I personally wasn’t a fan. I didn’t feel that the pear flavor was that spot on and I really love pears. As a basic mixer, i didn’t think it paired well with much
Lindsey C.
Henderson
I love this product so much really fruitful and amazing delicious and amazing lees liquor Lasvegas Nevada close to town square i recommed this product to everyone its not it's not dry or expensive yes headache very good taste sprite pop I would
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
Wasn't my favorite, didn't seem very tasty, you need to have a spesific pallet for certain tastes of vodka. It wasn't bad, just not my favorite. I don't really like flavored vodka and I thought I'd give it a try. I wouldn't purchase again unless I was making a specific drink that needed that flavor.
Dustin H.
One of the worst tasting vodkas I've ever drank. I love the Sky brand but something about this specific flavor did not work for me personally.
jennifer b.
Amarillo
Tastes horrible like its been sitting in the sun for years and finally someone drinks it. Gosh just thinking about it makes me sick
Kristena F.
Long Creek
I tried this before and I really wasn't a big fan it had a strange taste to it that I couldn't find the right mix for and it had an aftertaste