BY SKYY #71 in Vodka

Prema B.
glen burnie
Skyy is my go to liquor for every occasion! It’s smooth and tastes amazing and the best part... IT DOESN’T BURN GOING DOWN!!!!!
Megan M.
I love skyy vodka this flavor of pear is very mild. I like to pear it with sprite or something similar to let the pear flavor come through more.
Jennifer S.
Sarasota
This vodka isn't to strong and taste like pears I've mixed it with pineapple juice and it tasted amazing nit to strong I know me personally I can't handle to strong taste of liquor.
Jenna Y.
Citrus heights
This is so wonderful and crisp. The bottle is beautiful, the taste is big and juicy and the quality is great.
Janice H.
Gardena
I need more of this in my life. Hardly any brand makes a pear flavor. It's great to cook with, too!
Sherri C.
Lakeland, FL
I love infused vodka! Skyy is so smooth and easy to swallow, I keep it stocked as a staple in my hone. I can’t wait to try some of the other flavors!
Alison L.
Wrightsville
I am such a huge pear fan and this vodka was incredible! Mix with a little juice and it was the perfect cocktail
Pepper P.
Love skky vodka pear. It is so flavourful, tasty and great with Canada dry ginger ale. So good for a girls night or out on the patio for a games night.
Sabrina S.
Omaha, NE
One of my favorite vodkas especially in mixed drinks. Bought it at local Walmart it was not to expensive. Very delicious.
ashley c.
Tiverton, RI
OMG this stuff is amazkng....ask your bartender to use this pear vodka and make you a martini you will Thank me later.