BY SKYY #31 in Vodka

Annie B.
Annie B.
Seymour, CT
I was first introduced to SKYY Bartlett Pear vodka 2 years ago when I worked at new little bar/lounge that was just opening up and I was the head bartender/bar manager and we needed to create some signature cocktails.  I used this to make one of 8 signature drinks we featured and I loved that the pear taste is something you wouldn't expect to drink necessarily.  I definitely would recommend SKYY Bartlett Pear Vodka if you wanted to try something with a hint a fruit thats not the normal orange or cranberry and not be overwhelmed by the strong fruity taste.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Delicious! Great for mixed drinks or fruity sangrias. Possibilities are endless and the bottles are great for flowers after
Shelley L.
Shelley L.
Las Vegas, NV
I dont usually like pears but i wanted a drink one day and this is all i found. Lol this ish is amazing with white grape juice. You'll thank me later
Heather F.
Heather F.
Waynesville
So yummy and smooth! Love pear which just makes it soooo much better. Love it! Would definitely buy and drink again!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
New York
I really loved this flavor because it was something new for me. Alcohol usually has a really harsh taste but I think that the pear was the perfect taste. Its airy and light. Perfect mixed or chased.SKYY Vodka Bartlett Pear
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
North Canton, OH
i rave about SKYY barlett pear infused vodka! you can drink it straight just on ice if you want because it is that delicious!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Liverpool, NY
I love this flavor! It has to be the most refreshing flavor, especially mixed with lemonade. I drink it all summer long outside by my pool. The flavor is so natural, doesn't taste very artificial and fake.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
Halifax, NS
Love the light flavour it gives to a drink. It has a sweetness without feeling like a sugary drink. It's great mixed into a drink or separately. The mouth feel is silky smooth. It has a little after bite, but just a little. I love this drink and can't wait to share another bottle with friends. :)
Katie L.
Katie L.
Skyy vodka is usually my go to for vodka only because it is always a good price, usually on sale, and all of the wonderful flavor selections.
Christa R.
Christa R.
Long Is City, NY
SKYY Bartlett Pear vodka is my favorite flavored vodka of all that I have tried in the past. The flavor isn't overwhelming but adds a nice sweetness especially when mixed with seltzer water. It almost has a refreshing effect that most other vodkas do not provide.