BY SKYY #31 in Vodka

Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
This liquor is super smooth! It has a nice taste for vodka which I usually don't like but I can tolerate this. It is super affordable and can be found anywhere that sells liquor. I would recommend this even for people who don't drink vodka. thumbs up!
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Austin, TX
I love all these fruit infused vodkas. I usually just mix it with sprite and I'm good to go. The flavors are always on point. I usually go to Specs for all my liquor needs. Totally recommend it. Now go get you some!
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
W Lafayette, IN
Great for Moscow mules! This is one of my favorites since it actually tastes like pear. This vodka doesn't make you want to run for a chaser yet isn't too sweet that you feel ill. It is a great price for the quality as well!
Des A.
Des A.
Florissant
Skyy Pear vodka is my favorite pear vodka around! It doesn't have the fake fruit taste to it and is the perfect amount of sweet! Its great in martinis or just with club sofa. Would highly recommend to any pear lover.
I've tried this twice. Couldn't get any closer to the taste. It taste exactly like the flavor on the bottle. Not to sweet and not to strong. Deffinitly a girly drink if you ask me. I Deffinitly will buy this again.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
Surprisingly this is super delicious. Not sure what made me buy pear vodka but I’m so glad I did!! Super smooth. Smells delicious. Tastes delicious. And mixes really well. Definitely satisfied and would buy again.
Alejandra E.
Alejandra E.
Hillsborough, NC
The taste of this is amazing by itself which is rare. It's affordable but not the cheapest you can get which is a good in between. I would definitely buy again. Buy in the sky vodka I would prefer the original.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Fort Worth, TX
I think I would like it but you can barely taste the pair in it it's really good and we mix it with cranberry juice it's so good and we got two bottles for 40 bucks on base so it was good and it lasted us a while
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Pewaukee
Great base for making a pear press! The taste is the perfect mix of vodka and pear. It's light and refreshing for a summer drink. It hands down my favorite above other brands. I would definitely purchase again.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
So delicious! Love using this to make yummy drinks on the weekends and I just need to relax. The price is affordable and totally worth it for the flavor and how easy it goes down. I definitely recommend trying it