BY SKYY #71 in Vodka

Kellie W.
  Is amazing! It's very smooth and goes down easy. The slight sweetness from the pear flavor was perfect, without being overbearing. It's perfect alone, over ice, or mixed. It's great if you're looking for a new taste for a special event or for a nice quiet evening in.
Amanda T.
Rockwood, TN
Definitely one of my favorite! It's great quality and not to over powering with flavor. We have a local shop in town that carries many different kinds. Not to pricey. Maybe when I decide to splurge again I'll but more until then I'll be getting stuff a little cheaper.
Abby B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Great low cost vodka that everyone loves! My favorite is by far the pear! I always make Moscow mules with them! Enjoy the refreshing taste that allows you to mix with anything!High quality with a low price! My favorite! I will continue to purchase and recommend to others!
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
I was a little curious and had not a ton of hope for this but I was wrong to doubt it. Pear is such a delicate flavor that it's really easy to get it wrong and have it end up overly sweet. skyy got it perfect.
Christina D.
First let me say, that I am a girl that loves drunken typsy desserts. Give me a liquor soaked cake any day and I am happy. I used this to make cupcakes and OMG, they were delish! The pear was not overbearing and did not overpower the sweetness of of frosting.
Amy L.
W Springfield, MA
I absolutely LOVE this pear vodka (which is very hard to find around me). My favorite drink to have at night is a Pear vodka and ginger ale. The only place I can find this vodka is at Table and Vine in West Springfield, Ma. I would highly recommend this to others.
Gabrielle L.
Elmhurst Twp, PA
I really like the flavor of this Pear Skyy, it mixes really nice with other fruit juices. It's a little too sweet and tastes more like artificial pear than actual pear. All and all it is a nice flavored vodka to try, with a different flavor than the rest. Nice with cranberry!
Brookelynn E.
Port Huron, MI
This flavor is smooth and great with fruit juices! It is more affordable than most brands and that's just at the corner store. Also I heard that light liquor is better than dark liquor. It was Delicious, definitely worth the buy! Will definitely purchase again!
Kayleigh B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
The flavor of the Pear Skyy vodka is so good. This is a smooth vodka with the perfect amount of flavor. This can be paired with soda water or sweeter in a mixed drink. The price point is good, especially if you want mid shelf. Overall I enjoy Skyy Pear very much.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Palms, CA
This is my favorite flavored vodka! It's not too sweet, but the flavor is perfect to drink chilled up. I sometimes add pear slices for a pretty finish. It's especially nice to enjoy on a hot day - it's so crisp and refreshing that it makes a perfect summer cocktail!