BY SKYY #92 in Vodka

Kimberly H.
I absolutely love this the light fruit taste is so good. It's not too sweet I love it over ice Or chilled in freezer it can be purchased from your local liquor store it is affordable I've only tried it once but I will be purchasing again if you haven't tried it I will highly recommend that you try this you won't regret it
Jessie C.
Springfield
The Skyy pear flavored isn't my favorite of the many flavors Skyy offers. It was a bit disappointing and overly sugary, and the price, while not expensive, didn't seem fair for the quality of the liquor. It wouldn't be my first choice to buy again, but in fairness it is due mostly to the flavor, which I simply disliked.
aly h.
Alcohol mostly narrows down to personal reasons, but what I liked most is that it added a good taste to it. It almost settled the strength and partial burning sensation when drinking vodka. I do not drink often and it is because the taste is just not worth it. Seldom do I like a type of alcohol, but this one was decent.
Marie T.
Laingsburg, MI
Great tasting and light. Great with V8 splash or other fruit juices. Also great to mike with water or on the rocks. Very affordable and can find easily in any store. Slightly more expensive than other brands that are comparable. I would possibly purchase again in a bar, but not at stores like Target or Kroger.
Laura W.
Corvallis, OR
Pear vodka is a great cocktail mixer and this vodka mixed just as smoothly as some higher end options. It also doesn't break the bank like some alternatives would. The brand itself is widely available, but not always this flavor. My only negative, which is negligible, is that I don't love the packaging.
Alissa M.
West Hartford, CT
This vodka is great for making Mixies with! It is affordable and you get good quality for the cost. I like it better than Smirnoff and the flor was great! Only disappointed that it was gone so quickly but I'd buy it again
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
Wasn't my favorite, didn't seem very tasty, you need to have a spesific pallet for certain tastes of vodka. It wasn't bad, just not my favorite. I don't really like flavored vodka and I thought I'd give it a try. I wouldn't purchase again unless I was making a specific drink that needed that flavor.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
This is a smooth tasting vodka with just a hint of the pear. I'd like a bit more than just a hint because I think it would really elevate the flavor of this vodka. It's smooth and has a nice finish to it. I like it and of course recommend it to those who are looking for a  good quality vodka.
Tatyahna C.
Pacifica, CA
Pear is such a weird flavor and I thought it would be interesting and refreshing. It tasted so beyond gross I literally could not. I tried it as a shot and also in soda water, however it was gross both ways. Luckily I didn't buy it because I wouldn't buy this product or even try it again.
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This pairs very well with mixers. It takes it to another level without it being too much. The flavor is there but it's faint. It makes it easier to take as a shot and isn't too sweet. It keeps true to the taste of skyy vodka.