BY SKYY #91 in Vodka

Allison B.
Kansas City, MO
This by far is hands down my most favorite vodka ever! It's so crisp and refreshing. As a bartender I have a signature shot made with this vodka and everyone just loves it! I rate it a 7 out of 5 stars
Anshul A.
San Jose
It was smooth and one of the best Vodka I had. I bought it from Downtown San Jose, CA. And would definitely wanna try it out often. For me it was affordable. It was at par with the other Vodkas
Nile P.
Leland, NC
Love this one, adds a nice twist on an appletini- goes well in mixed drinks or even frozen beverages. Crisp and refreshing taste good value very affordable would recommend and purchase again
jordan m.
Morgantown, WV
I love SKY vodka because of its GREAT quality and LOW prices. In particular, the Pear flavor is phenomenal! This flavor pairs well with any mixer. It's flavored enough that it is is smooth going down, but its not overly fruity. Great buy.
Kelsey G.
The pear flavor is a great flare to any mixed drink.  Is smooth and reasonably priced. Definitely recommended trying out different flavors for a little extra in any mixed drink.
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
This vodka isn't to strong and taste like pears I've mixed it with pineapple juice and it tasted amazing nit to strong I know me personally I can't handle to strong taste of liquor.
Kathryn H.
Dublin, OH
I am a huge fan of Pear vodka, add ice and soda water, and I'm in heaven. The flavor of Skyy is smoother than the other pear vodkas I've tried, and has fast become my go to.
Quinn B.
Coraopolis, PA
The pear flavor is perfect for seasonal drinks and to spice up a sangria or mixed punch. It is not as potent as some of the other flavored vodkas and definitely affordable!
Laticia M.
This guy pear flavored vodka was great. I love fruit flavored vodkas and this was definitely one of my favorites. Compared to their coconut flavor I would say it’s definitely my second favorite. I would definitely purchase this vodka again.
Kadi W.
Princess Anne, MD
Really great product. The flavor taste natural. There is no overpowering alcohol taste in it. I really dislike when alcoholic beverages taste like a shot of rubbing alcohol. The design of the product is also good and the cost isn’t too expensive.