BY SKYY #31 in Vodka

Tymirra G.
Tymirra G.
This was my first time ever trying Sky Vodka. I really liked this flavor. I haven't tried the other flavors but this one, mixed with cranberry juice (Ocean Springs) tastes amazing. I'd definitely recommend this bottom of Skyy Vodka to everyone.
Izzy L.
Izzy L.
Williamsburg
Great vodka! Tastes amazing with a n amazing flavor. Bought at the ABC liquor store and is very affordable. Compares great to alternatives, no competition! Repeat consumer. Would highly recommend to others. And would definitely buy again.
Aidalis S.
Aidalis S.
Philadelphia
Amazing taste, good for mixing with juice. I personally love to drink it just plain with a lot of ice. It's  really delicious. It will not disappointment you one bit. This product is very affordable. I will recommend this to everyone. Trust me
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Baton Rouge , LA
I'm generally a fan of pear vodkas and while this one isn't my absolute favorite, it does the job. It's on the affordable side too! Overall I prefer Absolut Pears or Grey Goose Le'Poivre but if this is the only pear option, it's a decent one.
Jarrod J.
Jarrod J.
Hurricane, WV
The Bartlett pear is a sweet crisp change from other weird flavors. It's different, but nice. I enjoy mixing it with ginger ale or topping other vodka drinks with it for a special twist. I recommend it to add something special to your drink!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
New York
I really loved this flavor because it was something new for me. Alcohol usually has a really harsh taste but I think that the pear was the perfect taste. Its airy and light. Perfect mixed or chased.SKYY Vodka Bartlett Pear
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Springfield
The Skyy pear flavored isn't my favorite of the many flavors Skyy offers. It was a bit disappointing and overly sugary, and the price, while not expensive, didn't seem fair for the quality of the liquor. It wouldn't be my first choice to buy again, but in fairness it is due mostly to the flavor, which I simply disliked.
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Erie
Skyy is one of my favorite vodka brands. I love pear flavors and this one actually tasted like pear instead of just tasting like alcohol. Definitely a good mixer in! Bought from my local wine and spirits store. I highly recommend!
Liza E.
Liza E.
Gilbert
Love Skyy vodka infusions Bartlett pear. Great for parties as we have had these a couple of times. It is really reasonably priced at about $20 a bottle and the flavor is really complimentary to apple cider (or hard cider) as well.
Jennie M.
Jennie M.
Richmond, VA
I love using the pear vodka mixed with flavored sparkling waters in the summer. It's so refreshing! It's the only pear vodka I've tried that tastes natural and isn't super artificial flavored. I would highly reccomend trying it.