BY SKYY #72 in Vodka

Glenda B.
Keyser, WV
OMG.... These are so tasty. I have always had a problem consuming any type of alcohol until they invented flavored skyy. They all taste so amazing but the pear is absolutely tasty. I have to say it is my favorite. They are smooth and don't have that chalky type dry feeling and it doesn't burn either. Plus for me... The citrus is also one of my favorites and may even taste better than the pear at times. They have real fruity flavor and not that imitation taste. It also does not leave a gross after taste. It is definitely a must try.
Kathryn W.
Somerset
For a medium priced Vodka, this is quite good. Very smooth and waterlike (just like a Vodka should be). It's a shame to go into a bar and watch someone order Absolut when there's a bottle of Skyy sitting right next to it. Skyy is sometimes advertised as "the no hangover vodka". Well, yes, this is true, but is also true for just about ANY premium vodka, as they are distilled more times to remove the impurities. It should be advertised as the "lower priced no hangover vodka
Becca W.
Skyy vodka is one of the better vodka's you can buy for $20. The flavored vodkas can be a bit overwhelming if you have more than a few beverages but I generally find that if you are sticking to club soda as a mixer the vodka has a pleasant taste that isn't overwhelmingly sweet.
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
I absolutely love Skyy vodka infusions Bartlett pear. So yummy. I was at a party and my friend made Moscow mules with it and it adds a great fruity flavor. It is really reasonably priced at about $20 a bottle and the flavor is really complimentary to apple cider (or hard cider) as well. It is more tart than sweet so it adds a nice freshness as a mixer.
Kimberly H.
I absolutely love this the light fruit taste is so good. It's not too sweet I love it over ice Or chilled in freezer it can be purchased from your local liquor store it is affordable I've only tried it once but I will be purchasing again if you haven't tried it I will highly recommend that you try this you won't regret it
Jessie C.
Springfield
The Skyy pear flavored isn't my favorite of the many flavors Skyy offers. It was a bit disappointing and overly sugary, and the price, while not expensive, didn't seem fair for the quality of the liquor. It wouldn't be my first choice to buy again, but in fairness it is due mostly to the flavor, which I simply disliked.
aly h.
Alcohol mostly narrows down to personal reasons, but what I liked most is that it added a good taste to it. It almost settled the strength and partial burning sensation when drinking vodka. I do not drink often and it is because the taste is just not worth it. Seldom do I like a type of alcohol, but this one was decent.
Marie T.
Laingsburg, MI
Great tasting and light. Great with V8 splash or other fruit juices. Also great to mike with water or on the rocks. Very affordable and can find easily in any store. Slightly more expensive than other brands that are comparable. I would possibly purchase again in a bar, but not at stores like Target or Kroger.
Alissa M.
West Hartford, CT
This vodka is great for making Mixies with! It is affordable and you get good quality for the cost. I like it better than Smirnoff and the flor was great! Only disappointed that it was gone so quickly but I'd buy it again
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
Wasn't my favorite, didn't seem very tasty, you need to have a spesific pallet for certain tastes of vodka. It wasn't bad, just not my favorite. I don't really like flavored vodka and I thought I'd give it a try. I wouldn't purchase again unless I was making a specific drink that needed that flavor.