BY SKYY #31 in Vodka

Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Sacramento
Great tasting! We had it at our pear fair! Very good! I have drank sky flavors before but I think this one is one of my favorites. It always reminds me of summer. This vodka is very affordable. It is usually on sale. We are always satisfied with this vodka!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
New York
Not too strong but strong enough and the taste is amazing! My cousins and I had an in house gathering and no regrets with this vodka. I've had past experiences where I didn't feel ok the next morning but not with this one. It's like I didn't drink at all!
haven w.
haven w.
Savannah
This was a really good flavor mixed with peach nectar as a chaser. The only things I don't like is that the ALC is lower and this one was a little sweet for my tastes but would Definitely recommend for get togethers, office parties, and house warming!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Calumet, MI
so good i absolutely love this vodka its good tasting and top notch vodka that i have never been disappointed by id tell everyone who is of age to get it gibe it a shot and trust me you will love it and its not too expensive at all...i am very satisfied.
Lizzette G.
Lizzette G.
Anaheim
I love the taste of pear. I use it to make jello shots or a mixed drink. I like the different flavors that Skyy vodka came out with. It is very delicious and it is affordable plus you can find it on sale. I would love to try different flavors next time.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Montebello
This is one of my favorite liqours to mix with fruit juices which takes very well. I prefer this with pineapple. It's affordable you get more ina bottle than going out to go get drinks. You can get it any market or liquor store.i do recommend to others.
Tela R.
Tela R.
Frackville, Pa
It was good does have an after taste though but the over all taste is good and goes down smooth. Also it doesn't sneak up on ya. It does give a gradual good feeling after drinking not just get up from the bar stool and fall on your face type of deal.
Emma G.
Emma G.
Athens , OH
I'm a college student so affordable vodka is something that is an essential part of my social life. Skyy is a smooth flavor, for a cheap price, and tastes about the same as Smirnoff (but is cheaper!!). I would for sure buy and drink this flavor agaib.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Whittier, CA
I love this flavor!!! My favorite flavor they have. I don't like strong drinks so this one is perfect mixed with sprite. I prefer this over abosult vodka in peach flavor. I always buy this one at Ralph's so it's easy to find. Me and my girls love it!
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Elmhurst Twp, PA
I really like the flavor of this Pear Skyy, it mixes really nice with other fruit juices. It's a little too sweet and tastes more like artificial pear than actual pear. All and all it is a nice flavored vodka to try, with a different flavor than the rest. Nice with cranberry!