BY SKYY #71 in Vodka

Jasmine C.
Homestead
Love this product mixes very well with sprite or any fruit juice. Does not leave a hang over like most vodkas. Affordable prices . Your actually getting what you paid for when you purchase just love the product
Jadie H.
Bemidji, MN
I love the SKYY Vodka Bartlett Pear! It's absolutely delicious with a lemon-lime soda or tonic water in the summer for a nice clean drink or with mulled apple cider in the colder months! Yummm!!! 🥂😍🥂
Whitney A.
Odessa, MO
Love SKYY vodka. This is in the mid price point and love all the different flavors it comes in. I have tried many different flavor and I have preferred this on many nights out. Recommend this over some of the other brands
Shawn P.
Fisherville, KY
I drink these vodka with iced tea. Trust me when I tell you that this is a nice refreshing drink on a hot summer day whether you're out by the pool or cutting the grass. I'm highly satisfied with this vodka.
Brianna M.
Liverpool, NY
I love this flavor! It has to be the most refreshing flavor, especially mixed with lemonade. I drink it all summer long outside by my pool. The flavor is so natural, doesn't taste very artificial and fake.
Sarah T.
Birmingham
I'm not big on flavored vodkas, but I really enjoyed this one. It's reasonably priced, smooth, and the pear flavor is just pronounced enough to make it interesting. I really enjoy it with sparkling water.
Chelsea B.
Hudson, WI
Sooooo yummy!! It's super good with Minute Maid juice! I had a girls night out & they ordered this with lemonade & I thought it was out of this world! For someone who doesn't drink a lot, this was good!
Laci B.
I mainly use vodka for mixed drinks and the pear in this was light. It didn't overpower the overall drink and I would definitely recommend it! It is a little on the pricey side, but a lot goes a long way!
Rachel P.
Jacksonville , FL
I love vodka.
 This is nice and fresh tastes great with some club soda and juice or soda. really what ever, I never feel like I'm getting drunk here. Its such an enjoyable process with SKYY
Allison B.
Kansas City, MO
This by far is hands down my most favorite vodka ever! It's so crisp and refreshing. As a bartender I have a signature shot made with this vodka and everyone just loves it! I rate it a 7 out of 5 stars