BY SKYY #92 in Vodka

Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
This liquor is super smooth! It has a nice taste for vodka which I usually don't like but I can tolerate this. It is super affordable and can be found anywhere that sells liquor. I would recommend this even for people who don't drink vodka. thumbs up!
Danielle B.
Kansas City, MO
Sky always has such interesting flavors and the Pear definitely falls into that category. For a vodka that's on the cheaper side, it's really good - though I still prefer Absolute's pear vodka. Regardless, still a great buy.
Brittany E.
Crisp and sweet I love it! Theres not too much of a pear flavor which is nice but it's still have a hint of sweetness. It's one of my fave. Vodkas I've tried. Defiantly didn't disappoint!! It's super yummy and hits the spot.
Sonija G.
Largo
This is the best flavored vodka. The pear is so smooth its great on the rocks! If your looking for something lighter try it with sprite. Looking forward to mixing this with other things. SKYY Vodka Bartlett Pear
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
Sky vodka pear is my favorite choice of drink. Everything goes down very smooth but it's too too sweet the way other flavored alcohol can taste. I personally like pear but I feel all of the fruit flavors are good as well.
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
Surprisingly this is super delicious. Not sure what made me buy pear vodka but I’m so glad I did!! Super smooth. Smells delicious. Tastes delicious. And mixes really well. Definitely satisfied and would buy again.
Baillie M.
Deville, LA
I use this vodka in an apple pie sangria. The only disappointing factor is skyy is very “dry” in my opinion. Other than that the flavor of the pear is exactly what my recipe needs. Would recommend as a mixer vodka.
Andrea H.
Fort Worth, TX
I think I would like it but you can barely taste the pair in it it's really good and we mix it with cranberry juice it's so good and we got two bottles for 40 bucks on base so it was good and it lasted us a while
Love love love the Sky infusion vodkas!! They are my absolute favorite for making mixers and Jell-O shots!! Especially the pear flavor!! It's got a sweet crisp flavor that really makes for the best Jell-O shots!!
Sloane K.
Bakerafield
Sooooooo good! Mix with just about anything or nothing at all! Good price and I love how fancy the bottle looks for the price you get. The best thing about it is the size of the bottle is large and I’m charge!