BY SKYY #31 in Vodka

Christina D.
Christina D.
First let me say, that I am a girl that loves drunken typsy desserts. Give me a liquor soaked cake any day and I am happy. I used this to make cupcakes and OMG, they were delish! The pear was not overbearing and did not overpower the sweetness of of frosting.
Layla T.
Layla T.
Not too sweet and not too burning, SKYY Vodka Bartlet Pear is delicious for shots or mixed drinks with a little twist. My only real complaint is that it can be difficult to find, as it seems to be a regional preference for some. When I do find it, I'm very excited.
D'Rsi T.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
This is my favorite flavored vodka! It's not too sweet, but the flavor is perfect to drink chilled up. I sometimes add pear slices for a pretty finish. It's especially nice to enjoy on a hot day - it's so crisp and refreshing that it makes a perfect summer cocktail!
Brookelynn E.
Brookelynn E.
Port Huron, MI
This flavor is smooth and great with fruit juices! It is more affordable than most brands and that's just at the corner store. Also I heard that light liquor is better than dark liquor. It was Delicious, definitely worth the buy! Will definitely purchase again!
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
Pear is a really delicious vodka from this brand. I personally like to drink it with apply juice or some kind of mixed berries juice. This brand of vodka in general is better because it doesn't really give me headaches and it is smoother than other cheap vodkas.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
The flavor of the Pear Skyy vodka is so good. This is a smooth vodka with the perfect amount of flavor. This can be paired with soda water or sweeter in a mixed drink. The price point is good, especially if you want mid shelf. Overall I enjoy Skyy Pear very much.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Tonopah
I'm usually not a huge pear fan but this stuff is delicious! Looking from that edgy flavor then this is the stuff! Give it a try or buy it for a friend! You won't regret it!!! Come on... try it you know you want too!!! Take it off the shelf... go pay for it!
haven w.
haven w.
Savannah
This was a really good flavor mixed with peach nectar as a chaser. The only things I don't like is that the ALC is lower and this one was a little sweet for my tastes but would Definitely recommend for get togethers, office parties, and house warming!
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Sacramento
Great tasting! We had it at our pear fair! Very good! I have drank sky flavors before but I think this one is one of my favorites. It always reminds me of summer. This vodka is very affordable. It is usually on sale. We are always satisfied with this vodka!
April K.
April K.
Smooth, vibrant and easy to drink on the rocks or with a mixer. It is very delicious. I remember a friend recommending it, affordable and one of those easy Sunday evening drinks. I bought it at the Goody Goody. I would buy it again and recommend it.