BY SKYY #69 in Vodka

Jessica B.
Otisville , NY
This is so good, it’s got a crisp sweetness to it and it’s really addicting. I’ve been a repeat customer especially when it’s on sale it’s such a good flavor too, it doesn’t taste like fake pear it taste like an actual one.
Danielle B.
Kansas City, MO
Sky always has such interesting flavors and the Pear definitely falls into that category. For a vodka that's on the cheaper side, it's really good - though I still prefer Absolute's pear vodka. Regardless, still a great buy.
Sonija G.
Largo
This is the best flavored vodka. The pear is so smooth its great on the rocks! If your looking for something lighter try it with sprite. Looking forward to mixing this with other things. SKYY Vodka Bartlett Pear
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
Sky vodka pear is my favorite choice of drink. Everything goes down very smooth but it's too too sweet the way other flavored alcohol can taste. I personally like pear but I feel all of the fruit flavors are good as well.
•real• f.
beachwood , OH
It’s not my favorite amongst the fruity flavors because pairs just aren’t that great and the simulated flavor is worse so I didn’t really love this but I would still rather drink the sun plain vodka without fruit flavor
Rachael L.
W Lafayette, IN
Great for Moscow mules! This is one of my favorites since it actually tastes like pear. This vodka doesn't make you want to run for a chaser yet isn't too sweet that you feel ill. It is a great price for the quality as well!
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
Surprisingly this is super delicious. Not sure what made me buy pear vodka but I’m so glad I did!! Super smooth. Smells delicious. Tastes delicious. And mixes really well. Definitely satisfied and would buy again.
Baillie M.
Deville, LA
I use this vodka in an apple pie sangria. The only disappointing factor is skyy is very “dry” in my opinion. Other than that the flavor of the pear is exactly what my recipe needs. Would recommend as a mixer vodka.
Love love love the Sky infusion vodkas!! They are my absolute favorite for making mixers and Jell-O shots!! Especially the pear flavor!! It's got a sweet crisp flavor that really makes for the best Jell-O shots!!
Andrea H.
Fort Worth, TX
I think I would like it but you can barely taste the pair in it it's really good and we mix it with cranberry juice it's so good and we got two bottles for 40 bucks on base so it was good and it lasted us a while