BY SKYY #90 in Vodka

Chelsea L.
Austin
You can really taste the subtle pear flavor.  With most SKYY bottles it is on the pricey side but it is worth all the money. Your paying for premium vodka. You can find in most liquor stores, Twin Liquors, Specs, etc. Overall I was satisfied with this drink.
Layla T.
Not too sweet and not too burning, SKYY Vodka Bartlet Pear is delicious for shots or mixed drinks with a little twist. My only real complaint is that it can be difficult to find, as it seems to be a regional preference for some. When I do find it, I'm very excited.
ɴᴀᴏᴍʏ ғ.
Honolulu
One of the most unique flavor , and a party for your taste buds! If I see it at the bar I’ll make sure to get a shot , I love the flavor pear, it’s not to overwhelming like others I’ve tried! Totally recommend, you won’t regret it! One of my favorites
Shaina D.
Coolidge
Absolutely delicious. Very smooth and easy to drink. Mixes well or amazing all on its own.  Excellent price for such a good quality, definitely one of my favorites. Purchased from Safeway and Walmart. I strongly recommend to others and would purchase again.
Esmeralda C.
Phoenix
Yummy!! The taste is suddle and it pairs wonderfully with sprite and ice!! I don't usually love liquor but this one is delicious and I was not disappointed! Plus you can find it at your local wal mart for a fairly reasonable price! I would def. recommend!!
April K.
Smooth, vibrant and easy to drink on the rocks or with a mixer. It is very delicious. I remember a friend recommending it, affordable and one of those easy Sunday evening drinks. I bought it at the Goody Goody. I would buy it again and recommend it.
Lizzette G.
Anaheim
I love the taste of pear. I use it to make jello shots or a mixed drink. I like the different flavors that Skyy vodka came out with. It is very delicious and it is affordable plus you can find it on sale. I would love to try different flavors next time.
Camille T.
I've had skyy vodkas before but the pear was the first to blow me away. I really enjoyed the taste of it, both straight and mixed. It's readily available at my local liquor stores and I would be sure to pick this up again for my next get together!
karissa b.
It is so good! I mean the after taste is not the best but it is defiantly taste good at first! I got it at my local abc store and it was delicious! It got me real buzzes after a few shots and it is really affordable! I would defiantly buy again!
Izzy L.
Williamsburg
Great vodka! Tastes amazing with a n amazing flavor. Bought at the ABC liquor store and is very affordable. Compares great to alternatives, no competition! Repeat consumer. Would highly recommend to others. And would definitely buy again.