BY SKYY #97 in Vodka

Esmeralda C.
Phoenix
Yummy!! The taste is suddle and it pairs wonderfully with sprite and ice!! I don't usually love liquor but this one is delicious and I was not disappointed! Plus you can find it at your local wal mart for a fairly reasonable price! I would def. recommend!!
April K.
Smooth, vibrant and easy to drink on the rocks or with a mixer. It is very delicious. I remember a friend recommending it, affordable and one of those easy Sunday evening drinks. I bought it at the Goody Goody. I would buy it again and recommend it.
Lizzette G.
Anaheim
I love the taste of pear. I use it to make jello shots or a mixed drink. I like the different flavors that Skyy vodka came out with. It is very delicious and it is affordable plus you can find it on sale. I would love to try different flavors next time.
Camille T.
I've had skyy vodkas before but the pear was the first to blow me away. I really enjoyed the taste of it, both straight and mixed. It's readily available at my local liquor stores and I would be sure to pick this up again for my next get together!
Izzy L.
Williamsburg
Great vodka! Tastes amazing with a n amazing flavor. Bought at the ABC liquor store and is very affordable. Compares great to alternatives, no competition! Repeat consumer. Would highly recommend to others. And would definitely buy again.
karissa b.
It is so good! I mean the after taste is not the best but it is defiantly taste good at first! I got it at my local abc store and it was delicious! It got me real buzzes after a few shots and it is really affordable! I would defiantly buy again!
Aidalis S.
Philadelphia
Amazing taste, good for mixing with juice. I personally love to drink it just plain with a lot of ice. It's  really delicious. It will not disappointment you one bit. This product is very affordable. I will recommend this to everyone. Trust me
kortney s.
I was pleasantly surprised by the Skyy Pear. I am not a pear person, but I put this with sprite and really liked it. It's very smooth and subtle. Something you can easily sip on a nice day.
claire g.
Atlanta, GA
Not many pear flavored drinks taste authentic. Skyy pear is pretty accurate. This goes great with soda water or even with margarita mix. The pear flavor is crisp and smooth, not overwhelmingly sweet like many other flavored vodkas.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Love Skyy vodka infusions Bartlett pear. Great for parties as we have had these a couple of times. It is really reasonably priced at about $20 a bottle and the flavor is really complimentary to apple cider (or hard cider) as well.