BY SKYY #77 in Vodka

Clara I.
I did really enjoy this flavor of Skyy! I love the fresh and crisp flavor of it! It's great with juices or citrus soda. This was my first time buying a flavored vodka and I wasn't disappointed! I bought it at Walmart. Overall I would recommend this product, especially in summer months!
Nicole P.
Brookfield
It was awsome , it is awsome with some cranberry juice. It was a little pricey for the size bottle i got.  I would most definitly buy this product again but wish it was a little better priced. think that skyy makes a wonderful product. I was surprised how flavorful the product was.
Savannah D.
Bessemer , AL
I love this stuff. I always mix it with either pineapple juice or orange juice, sometimes peach juice. It’s on the same level as Ciroc, in my opinion. It’s still very good though. I’m not sure i would go out of my way to buy it but I’m not very picky about my vodka either.
Makaylee G.
lincoln
We really love the pear flavor! There aren’t many brands that have pear flavored vodka, (at least not near us), so we were happy we finally found a good one! We use it to make some amazing pear Moscow mules! Add a little cinnamon too and it’s an amazing and refreshing drink!
Tracey H.
Saint Louis
Great taste loved the pear flavor. Tasted great with sprite. Better than a lot of others I've tried. It was a very smooth flavor without the sour after taste.  You can pick it up at any store that sells liquor and I would recommend this to everyone
Laticia M.
Redding
This guy pear flavored vodka was great. I love fruit flavored vodkas and this was definitely one of my favorites. Compared to their coconut flavor I would say it’s definitely my second favorite. I would definitely purchase this vodka again.
Joanie S.
Crawfordsville
Love how the pear pops with this vodka. Excellent alone or with mixed drinks. It’s one of my favorites. Compared to other vodkas this is one I would recommend even if it’s a little bit pricey compared to other. The quality is excellent
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
I bought this once to go in my Jell-O shots and it went well, but I took a shot of it with out anything to chase it with and it just was not appealing. I recommend having something else with it. It wouldn’t be my first recommendation.
Annie B.
Seymour, CT
I was first introduced to SKYY Bartlett Pear vodka 2 years ago when I worked at new little bar/lounge that was just opening up and I was the head bartender/bar manager and we needed to create some signature cocktails.  I used this to make one of 8 signature drinks we featured and I loved that the pear taste is something you wouldn't expect to drink necessarily.  I definitely would recommend SKYY Bartlett Pear Vodka if you wanted to try something with a hint a fruit thats not the normal orange or cranberry and not be overwhelmed by the strong fruity taste.
Christian P.
Campbellsville
SKYY vodka! Lots of memories here!! the first time I had this was at a wedding reception! Oh my Goodness! It was a great time! The taste isn't super stiff, it's a good taste and generally I don't like the taste of vodka but this one was actually really good! the bridal party and I drank it with cranberry juice and ice! we sipped on SKYY vodka until the early hours of the morning and we didn't feel terrible the night after!