BY SKYY #33 in Vodka

Becca W.
Skyy vodka is one of the better vodka's you can buy for $20. The flavored vodkas can be a bit overwhelming if you have more than a few beverages but I generally find that if you are sticking to club soda as a mixer the vodka has a pleasant taste that isn't overwhelmingly sweet.
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This pairs very well with mixers. It takes it to another level without it being too much. The flavor is there but it's faint. It makes it easier to take as a shot and isn't too sweet. It keeps true to the taste of skyy vodka.
Alli M.
I am not a fan of flavored vodkas in general. But Sky Bartlett Pear Vodka is perfection. It absolutely tastes like a fresh pear - clean, crisp, and not too sweet. I use it to make a Habanero Pear martini! Delish!
Amber E.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is the smoothest and most natural tasting vodka I have ever had. Most trusting brand when it comes to taste, which is a big selling point for me. I had gotten a sample of the pear flavor and was hooked. Goes down great and never makes me have that awful hungover feeling even after having several shots of it the night prior. Anyone looking for a great vodka at an excellent price point, this is my number one!
Annie B.
Seymour, CT
I was first introduced to SKYY Bartlett Pear vodka 2 years ago when I worked at new little bar/lounge that was just opening up and I was the head bartender/bar manager and we needed to create some signature cocktails.  I used this to make one of 8 signature drinks we featured and I loved that the pear taste is something you wouldn't expect to drink necessarily.  I definitely would recommend SKYY Bartlett Pear Vodka if you wanted to try something with a hint a fruit thats not the normal orange or cranberry and not be overwhelmed by the strong fruity taste.
Christian P.
Campbellsville
SKYY vodka! Lots of memories here!! the first time I had this was at a wedding reception! Oh my Goodness! It was a great time! The taste isn't super stiff, it's a good taste and generally I don't like the taste of vodka but this one was actually really good! the bridal party and I drank it with cranberry juice and ice! we sipped on SKYY vodka until the early hours of the morning and we didn't feel terrible the night after!
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
Sky vodka pear is my favorite choice of drink. Everything goes down very smooth but it's too too sweet the way other flavored alcohol can taste. I personally like pear but I feel all of the fruit flavors are good as well.
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
I absolutely love Skyy vodka infusions Bartlett pear. So yummy. I was at a party and my friend made Moscow mules with it and it adds a great fruity flavor. It is really reasonably priced at about $20 a bottle and the flavor is really complimentary to apple cider (or hard cider) as well. It is more tart than sweet so it adds a nice freshness as a mixer.
jordan m.
Morgantown, WV
I love SKY vodka because of its GREAT quality and LOW prices. In particular, the Pear flavor is phenomenal! This flavor pairs well with any mixer. It's flavored enough that it is is smooth going down, but its not overly fruity. Great buy.
aly h.
Alcohol mostly narrows down to personal reasons, but what I liked most is that it added a good taste to it. It almost settled the strength and partial burning sensation when drinking vodka. I do not drink often and it is because the taste is just not worth it. Seldom do I like a type of alcohol, but this one was decent.