BY SKYY #92 in Vodka

Sam P.
Keizer
Pear-flavored spirits always come across a bit funky to me, and Skyy Pear is no exception. Though lightly sweet with honey and vague pear notes, the nose is a touch medicinal and slightly rubbery. This fades with some time, so consider letting your cocktails air out a bit by pre-mixing without ice before finishing them in the glass.There’s still a little hospital funk on the finish though not as much as the nose might suggest as here it comes across closer to a character of perfume or white flowers. All told it’s a unique set of flavors and a set that is distinctly pear-focused.
Overall the finished product is not bad at all, though as you may have already guessed, the versatility of this spirit is likely to be somewhat limited
Monica M.
Riverside
It’s alright ! So this one is always great!! Good flavor and mix! Can’t go wrong with this one :)  always has nice packaging and logo is simple to read! Pretty afforadable
expenisve only if you don’t do some research to see where the se it at the best price! :)
Colleen O.
Saint Paul, MN
Buying this vodka was a little out of the ordinary for me. I usually don’t purchase flavored liquor- but I’m so glad I did! It’s the perfect affordable option and is better than any other pear vodka I’ve ever had. I bought it once for a girls night but now I keep it at home for myself!!
Nicole P.
Brookfield
It was awsome , it is awsome with some cranberry juice. It was a little pricey for the size bottle i got.  I would most definitly buy this product again but wish it was a little better priced. think that skyy makes a wonderful product. I was surprised how flavorful the product was.
Rachel S.
Laguna Hills, CA
One of the better flavored vodkas out there. I’ll be honest; I’d rather have an ice cold unflavored vodka, that, if I wanted to, I could flavor myself with juice or something else. That being said, I really enjoyed this flavor combo of Skyy and it definitely has a place on my bar.
Milly M.
Seminole, FL
Great choice for Jell-O shots. Sky vodka knows how to keep it strong. I always lean for sky when I’m making a desert or treat that requires some flavored vodka or a kick. The price is reasonable and always best to buy this in the big bottle. You get a better price per Fl oz.
Dana S.
Chicago
Fruit is the way to go in drinks, skyy is a very strong vodka if i wanted to do some hard drinking i would get this or grey goose, absoulte and circo are more of a party drinks. When i really want a good time i look for skyy, i would recommend this to others.
Joanie S.
Crawfordsville
Love how the pear pops with this vodka. Excellent alone or with mixed drinks. It’s one of my favorites. Compared to other vodkas this is one I would recommend even if it’s a little bit pricey compared to other. The quality is excellent
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
I bought this once to go in my Jell-O shots and it went well, but I took a shot of it with out anything to chase it with and it just was not appealing. I recommend having something else with it. It wouldn’t be my first recommendation.
claire g.
Atlanta, GA
Not many pear flavored drinks taste authentic. Skyy pear is pretty accurate. This goes great with soda water or even with margarita mix. The pear flavor is crisp and smooth, not overwhelmingly sweet like many other flavored vodkas.