BY SKYY #28 in Vodka

Becca W.
Becca W.
Skyy vodka is one of the better vodka's you can buy for $20. The flavored vodkas can be a bit overwhelming if you have more than a few beverages but I generally find that if you are sticking to club soda as a mixer the vodka has a pleasant taste that isn't overwhelmingly sweet.
Cheyella M.
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This pairs very well with mixers. It takes it to another level without it being too much. The flavor is there but it's faint. It makes it easier to take as a shot and isn't too sweet. It keeps true to the taste of skyy vodka.
Alli M.
Alli M.
I am not a fan of flavored vodkas in general. But Sky Bartlett Pear Vodka is perfection. It absolutely tastes like a fresh pear - clean, crisp, and not too sweet. I use it to make a Habanero Pear martini! Delish!
nandiee c.
nandiee c.
Lancaster, CA
try it in anything where you’d otherwise use apple, for starters. Or check out the cocktails at the end of the post for additional ideas.Pear-flavored spirits always come across a bit funky to me, and Skyy Pear is no exception. Though lightly sweet with honey and vague pear notes, the nose is a touch medicinal and slightly rubbery. This fades with some time, so consider letting your cocktails air out a bit by pre-mixing without ice before finishing them in the glass.On the palate, the honey-syrup sweetness endures, the body quite heavy with pear notes, and considerably less tart than an apple vodka would present, with a bit of a caramel character afterimage. There’s still a little hospital funk on the finish — though not as much as the nose might suggest — as here it comes across closer to a character of perfume or white flowers. All told it’s a unique set of flavors — and a set that is distinctly pear-focused.
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Keyser, WV
OMG.... These are so tasty. I have always had a problem consuming any type of alcohol until they invented flavored skyy. They all taste so amazing but the pear is absolutely tasty. I have to say it is my favorite. They are smooth and don't have that chalky type dry feeling and it doesn't burn either. Plus for me... The citrus is also one of my favorites and may even taste better than the pear at times. They have real fruity flavor and not that imitation taste. It also does not leave a gross after taste. It is definitely a must try.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Somerset
For a medium priced Vodka, this is quite good. Very smooth and waterlike (just like a Vodka should be). It's a shame to go into a bar and watch someone order Absolut when there's a bottle of Skyy sitting right next to it. Skyy is sometimes advertised as "the no hangover vodka". Well, yes, this is true, but is also true for just about ANY premium vodka, as they are distilled more times to remove the impurities. It should be advertised as the "lower priced no hangover vodka
Christian P.
Christian P.
Campbellsville
SKYY vodka! Lots of memories here!! the first time I had this was at a wedding reception! Oh my Goodness! It was a great time! The taste isn't super stiff, it's a good taste and generally I don't like the taste of vodka but this one was actually really good! the bridal party and I drank it with cranberry juice and ice! we sipped on SKYY vodka until the early hours of the morning and we didn't feel terrible the night after!
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
I absolutely love Skyy vodka infusions Bartlett pear. So yummy. I was at a party and my friend made Moscow mules with it and it adds a great fruity flavor. It is really reasonably priced at about $20 a bottle and the flavor is really complimentary to apple cider (or hard cider) as well. It is more tart than sweet so it adds a nice freshness as a mixer.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
I absolutely love this the light fruit taste is so good. It's not too sweet I love it over ice Or chilled in freezer it can be purchased from your local liquor store it is affordable I've only tried it once but I will be purchasing again if you haven't tried it I will highly recommend that you try this you won't regret it
aly h.
aly h.
Alcohol mostly narrows down to personal reasons, but what I liked most is that it added a good taste to it. It almost settled the strength and partial burning sensation when drinking vodka. I do not drink often and it is because the taste is just not worth it. Seldom do I like a type of alcohol, but this one was decent.