BY SKYY

Becky B.
Austin
You'll start off with a sweet, ripe, juicy pear dancing across your palette, and finish off crispy and dry. Bartlett pear is an amazing vodka that can be mixed with a variety of juices and other liquors. The options are endless but a green pear martini and the lucky pears faux-jito are two drinks you must try! Definitely one of my favorite Skyy vodkas!
Sam P.
Keizer
Pear-flavored spirits always come across a bit funky to me, and Skyy Pear is no exception. Though lightly sweet with honey and vague pear notes, the nose is a touch medicinal and slightly rubbery. This fades with some time, so consider letting your cocktails air out a bit by pre-mixing without ice before finishing them in the glass.There’s still a little hospital funk on the finish though not as much as the nose might suggest as here it comes across closer to a character of perfume or white flowers. All told it’s a unique set of flavors and a set that is distinctly pear-focused.
Overall the finished product is not bad at all, though as you may have already guessed, the versatility of this spirit is likely to be somewhat limited
Nicole P.
Brookfield
It was awsome , it is awsome with some cranberry juice. It was a little pricey for the size bottle i got.  I would most definitly buy this product again but wish it was a little better priced. think that skyy makes a wonderful product. I was surprised how flavorful the product was.
Rachel S.
Laguna Hills, CA
One of the better flavored vodkas out there. I’ll be honest; I’d rather have an ice cold unflavored vodka, that, if I wanted to, I could flavor myself with juice or something else. That being said, I really enjoyed this flavor combo of Skyy and it definitely has a place on my bar.
Cynthia m.
Garden City, KS
This product was pretty good, It was recommended to me by one of my friends and I thought it was almost too sweet, the bottle itself is nicely labeled.   I guess I was hoping it would have a nice undertone of pear and I feel like it didn't achieve that for me.
Christopher K.
Shreveport
I love the fruit flavored Skyy Vodka! From the first time my wife and I bought it, we absolutely love it! I let us nicely priced, and can be found at any liquor store! Unlike most Vodkas, it doesn't have a strong or weird aftertaste! It always goes down smooth!
Joanie S.
Crawfordsville
Love how the pear pops with this vodka. Excellent alone or with mixed drinks. It’s one of my favorites. Compared to other vodkas this is one I would recommend even if it’s a little bit pricey compared to other. The quality is excellent
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
I bought this once to go in my Jell-O shots and it went well, but I took a shot of it with out anything to chase it with and it just was not appealing. I recommend having something else with it. It wouldn’t be my first recommendation.
Jessica W.
Wow where to begin! This is a family favorite! We always keep it stocked on our bar cart! It makes for the best drinks! When we make cocktails at home it impresses all of our friends! The packaging is the cutest as well!
Sara M.
Pace, FL
This is a product I did not think I would like as much as I did. It is not one that I buy often but more of a specific need. I can drink it straight or in mixed drinks. My local liquor store usually has this in stock.