BY SKYY

Jordan F.
Twin Falls
Really yummy. Would like to try the flavored ones I love the taste it’s really great. And now I’m just going to babble cause you won’t let me move to the next page until I write a whole paragraph.
Ali P.
San Diego
I don't necessarily like the aftertaste of sky, it leaves a weird taste in your mouth, whereas some vodkas are a lot smoother. Absolut is comparable in price, and goes down a lot smoother. The flavored skyy is slightly better and easier to drink. I would not recommend the original skyy vodka.
Kimberly K.
Definitely the go to vodka that doesn't have an after taste. I keep this around to mix our drinks with. Vodka cranberry!
💋Rochiie💋 R.
Brampton , ON
Use to do promo for them and work with the company nice flavour but very stronh #Skygirl #skyvodka fave promo job they had the best royal blie costume very nice drink especially when mixed with cranberry juice 💁🏽‍♀️ Thank me later
Haley S.
Winnipeg
Skyy vodka is good for the price. Medium price equals medium quality. Better than Smirnoff so that’s a plus.
Claudia J.
Bloomington
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice to use on a girls night when, u want a well blended drink, so smooth, no complaints.
aceley f.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good, clean, fresh taste. Not too much of a punch but not too little. Good price for what you get. One of my top favorites. Good to mix with nearly anything.
Alyssa S.
Port Huron
Purchased at: Kroger
Very good and affordable, there’s better alternatives however this is very good for a money saver.
Jordan F.
Super smooth. This vodka is my absolute favorite to drink straight. Of course this means it's great mixed as well.
Christine S.
San Diego
I love this voda for mixing! It goes great in any mixed drink. The packaging is very well done, and makes me feel like I am getting sometjing very high quality. The price is VERY affordable as well. This products meets my expectations and I will buy it again.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.