BY SKYY

Danielle B.
Orange County
Love this!! So smooth and so refreshing. The best type of vodka out there. Another bonus is that is is relatively cheap, however, it tastes like a million bucks! The packaging is also very simple and sleek and can fit in my freezer no problem. I always mix it with passion fruit juice!
Melissa M.
Grimshaw, AB
I found this vodka mixed well in to any hung like juice or pop.  It made great pina coladas and daiquiris.   Although it was pricy.
Michelle A.
Lodi, CA
Always smooth, always good! Nice crisp and tried and true taste. Great in the rocks or mixed with juices and tonics. I always look for it when it’s on sale to grab it for a great price.
Margaret P.
Plymouth
Good brand of vodka. Loving all the new infused flavors. Goes down smooth and does not give you a headache or hangover if moderately drinking. Product is well worth the cost.
Sherry T.
Cottonwood, Ca.
It was smooth. I dont care for Vodka much and i enjoyed it. I would recommend it for sure. It was very affordable
Jordan L.
Brandon, MB
For the price, this is a good vodka. I recommend using it for mixed drinks as it is not as smooth as I would like to drink it straight.
Melissa K.
Thomasville
My friends and I tried it once. It wasn’t our favorite , but it wasn’t the worst. It was decently priced for the brand. The blue bottle was beautiful. It met all of our expectations, it got us drunk. Would definitely recommend to others if asked.
RD H.
Boca Raton
It’s one of those cheap vodkas that you can stomach down and not wake up with a horrible hangover. Personally, I think their flavored ones are much better and don’t cause hangovers as easily. But all in all it’s a good alcohol
Rosie R.
Dothan, AL
Absolutely love it! It has a great taste mixed with my favorite drink recipe! Great brand! Excellent bottle too! Very affordable for the sizes!
Michelle K.
Lethbridge , Alberta, Alberta
Makes a real mean Caesar! Not over powering, but a nice smooth taste. Would recommend for mixed drinks.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.