BY SKYY

Stephanie S.
Rochester
This brand of vodka is smooth and affordable. It makes a great Christmas gift for someone who enjoys Vodka as well. It is my go-to when I’m not sure what to get certain people for Christmas! I would definitely recommend this brand, and will be buying it again.
Vinny C.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite vodkas, I’ve never tried any of the flavor ones but I want to hopefully they will be as good as this one. It’s pretty smooth as well and good for the price I will definitely continue buying it
Jamie H.
Lascassas, TN
This vodka has a good favor. It goes down very smoothly! One of my top vodkas that I drink.
Yazira C.
New Haven, Ct
Love sky can do get it every time a special occasion is around or holiday or birthday. Lots of my family members drink Skyy!
Lena P.
Nampa
Super smooth, this is what you want if you're gonna do straight shots. Good mixed with thousands of options, and you can't smell it on your breath, score!
Brandy R.
lebanon
I would definitely recommend this drink. It is very affordable which is also a plus. It is very delicious!
Mikayla K.
I love skyy vodka! It is my favorite! With its pristine look and taste it speaks for itself as the number one choice for vodka! It's great to mix with Kool-Aid or sprite! I would definitely recommend!
Stacie H.
Anacortes, WA
For an unflavored vodka this one was really good! I enjoy mixing it with juices and/or a can of sprite. I bought it at my local grocery store so it is not a hard product to locate. Overall I'm very satisfied with this vodka.
Danielle C.
Travelers Rst, SC
love the original vodka taste but also like the fact n that when i want to switch it up and try different flavors this company offers different infused flavors of vodka
Carolina L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I don't really drink pure vodka, but mixed with other drinks this one is really good. Not strong as the other ones.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.