BY SKYY

Em A.
Nashville
Just not my favorite vodka. The one I got had the cutest sweater on it though. Of course that’s why I bought it in the first place. I buy things for dumb reasons lol 😂
K S.
Rhome
This doesn't go down as smooth as Tito's but it still has a nice taste. Good quality for what you pay for it. You can find this at most liquor stores or a Specs.
Brianna H.
It’s a solid vodka that mixes well in drinks. It’s a relatively inexpensive option if you want something to mix in a drink but I would t necessarily drink it straight.
Cynthia P.
North Bergen, NJ
Smooth taste it’s perfect to have a glass with ice or with out this is great price for a specialty Vodka I’m a repeat consumer and I will  continue to be a comsumer Of this delicious well made Vodka I recommend Sky Vodaka to others that love Good Quality Vodka Sky Vodka is A Hit i
christine v.
Dothan, AL
Love this brand because it's a lot smoother going down when it's been in the freezer. I for one can't stand the taste of alcohol but this one is affordable and smooth.
Alexis H.
Skky vodka is a great mixer vodka. Good flavor blends that all meld well together for shots. I find rather affordable so you can use it for a variety of reasons.
Vinny C.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite vodkas, I’ve never tried any of the flavor ones but I want to hopefully they will be as good as this one. It’s pretty smooth as well and good for the price I will definitely continue buying it
Sarah H.
Flower Mound
Not the exact kind that I had but it is usually my go to for mixed drinks that call for vodka. Had sprite and vodka about a month ago with this and it was quite nice.
Dolores F.
It’s a very dry vodka, I drank this with orange juice. Depending on your tolerance it can get you buzzed rather quickly. I’ve found this at our local grocery and liquor store
Kelli W.
Maumee, OH
Good smooth vodka option. Doesn’t cost a whole lot. Mixes well with any mixer option out there. Doesn’t give you too much of a hangover like some of the cheaper brands
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.