BY SKYY

Paradise T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this one can mix it with Red Bull and other different things not too strong not to ponent not tart this is one of my go-to great for parties recommend this one highly
Misela T.
This is the only Vodka I ever drink. I like to mix it with cranberry juice which is what I usually drink when I want something light that doesn’t involve mixing too many things.
Ashley S.
If I remember correctly it is a tad bit more pricier but worth purchasing due to is quality. Perfect for mixing or if you’re daring enough to just have on the rocks.
brandi p.
Bristol
this vodka is smooth for it's price and blends well in most drinks. taste is a little different but that could be from distilling. overall pretty good and worth the price
Ariela P.
I have only tried this many years ago, but it had a very strong taste and made me nauseous all day after. I should give it another try, but because of that it’s been hard
Kaitlyn O.
White Plains
Decent vodka, good for mixed drinks, goes perfect with my Sunday Bloody Mary. Similar to Absolute, available at all liquor stores and I am overall a happy customer.
Morgan S.
Cincinnati
A very affordable yet delicious vodka. It is your typical vodka. Thought it was great for mixed drinks. Would definitely recommend to others and certainly will buy again!
Alanna I.
Hacienda heights
Good daily vodka, affordable and smooth. Skyy doesn’t leave a harsh aftertaste like lower end vodkas tend to. The bottle is a lovely color also, and looks great on my bar
Elizabeth S.
Gulfport
One of my favorite brands of vodka and perfect for dirty martinis!  It is easy to find locally.  It is expensive in my opinion and I don't have it often.
Jordyn P.
Redding, CA
I’ve bought Skyy vodkas for parties and they always seem to go pretty quick. It’s a lot more smooth than other vodkas but I would not say it is my go to vodka. I’m satisfied by the product but I don’t usually buy it.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.