BY SKYY

Kate B.
Southaven, MS
This is honestly my very favorite brand. It has the smoothest taste and it mixes very well. It’s worth the price and the packaging is stunning! Definitely my go to for years!
Roxanne J.
De Soto
Omg what can I say, skyy vodka is so yummy. It’s so smooth. It’s my go to vodka, whenever I need to buy it. I even bring it with me when I go to parties. It’s such a big hit
Lisa S.
Albuquerque
I enjoy the cherry flavored vodka with a coke. Taste better than rum and coke. Prefer it to plain vodka and has the slight cherry taste that doesn’t taste like cherry syrup.
Chelsea W.
Lafayette, IN
Excellent brand, fantastic taste. Would definitely recommend to family or friends. Delicious taste! Would make a great gift. I would compare this highly above other brands. 10/10 would recommend.
Sam S.
Chatsworth
This is a great one. My first time drinking alcohol was with this! It also gets the job done. Does not taste good at all, but if you mix it with sodas, it wont taste as bad.
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
This one to me Is just like any other vodka. I can't really tell the difference between this one and so many others. I've had it a few times but have never purchased myself.
Paige B.
Sylva
Skyy vodka is a good vodka that can be purchased for a decent price point. Good drinks and cocktails, name familiarity, and a product that meets your expectations for vodka.
Summer B.
Anna, TX
We frequently purchase skyy vodka in both the regular and the flavored varities.  Great price and my liquor store often puts it on sale making it even better of a deal!
Carolyn L.
Port Jefferson Station
This is my go to. Very inexpensive and easy to mix. I think this is a good for parties and when going out. You can never go wrong with this! Flavor is as expected but pure.
Hayley L.
Scottsdale , AZ
I really enjoy skyy vodka. I think it has a super smooth taste. I enjoy the packaging. It goes really well in mixed drinks. Skyy is definitely one of my go to vodkas.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.