BY SKYY

Leticia P.
Lynnwood
A very nice vodka! Especially for the price! I honestly don't like to drink Smirnoff anymore or anything else around that level because Skyy has such a better taste than the rest!
Chelsea C.
Love it! Love to mix it or drink it straight!!! I have to be careful with vodka though usually 3 shots will be enough for me.. So that means I really get a good bang for my buck!!
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
Decent enough vodka, but they focus way too much on flavors and not enough on creating a solid base product. It's fine for using with mixers, but doesn't stand alone well enough.
Selena M.
I like Skyy vodka best!... Especially when mixing martinis! Most other vodkas taste like rubbing alcohol even when chilled... Skyy is a very smooth vodka that makes martinis delicious!
Hannah K.
Eagle Mountain
Tried this from another party, and someone had this there. I'm not super into vodka, but I would MOST DEFINITELY try their flavor infused vodkas next time I hit the liquor store;
Laura M.
Hutto, TX
Meh. I drank this vodka in college and for a beginner I guess it’s ok.   It’s not a very refined taste. A little kerosene-y. Best of used for really sweet, fruity cocktails.
Janice Anne C.
Kettering, OH
Sky is smooth and mild. I use it alone and mixed. Would highly recommend for everyone. The packaging is so fun, the blue bottle is awesome. It compares highly above the rest of current vodkas. The price point is just right- affordable luxury!
Bailey K.
Brooklyn Hts, OH
I love this vodka. It's affordable but it does not taste cheap at all. It tastes great and mixes well with other drinks. This is my go to vodka, I buy this often. I would recommend this to others.
Honduras 🇭.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is a vodka to share with friends or when you want to treat yourself. A little more expensive so if you're budget conscience wait for the sales to make your purchase! Yes, I would recommend this product
Ericca L.
Sweetser
The skyy vodka was good and not too highly priced. I am more of a Smirnoff person but I’d definitely consider buying this again! Not a bad impression for the first time I had it.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.