BY SKYY

Breanna S.
Skyy isn’t my go-to, but it’s one that I’ve tried. I prefer another brand I found at BevMo called Froggy B’s. But Skyy is relatively easy to find and it’s flavor is pretty good.
Angelique M.
This is a crisp and good vodka, the value is good for the price of it! This is something I go out and purchase when I have large groups of people and everyone really enjoys it!
Kelsey A.
Would buy this often in college. For the price, you get what you pay for. Mixes well in screwdrivers and other fruity cocktails. I would recommend to others, especially when entertaining a crowd. Good value for the price, would but again
Jessica B.
Sherman
Great for mixed drinks! This is good enough quality stuff. even though it's got a super good price, it's a vodka I've never gotten sick off of. Mix up that vodka and cranberry!
Carolyn J.
Harrison
Skyy Vodka on the cheaper side but still goes great in your drink mixes! This is my go to vodka when having a bigger crowd to fix drinks for!Skyy Vodka
Crystal H.
Vancouver , WA
This mixes well, or is good for shots. I’m not a huge drinker but this stuff I totally don’t mind. This is o my of the only brands I’ll buy if I plan on just taking shots since it goes down so smoothly.
Tara V.
Ferdinand
It was pretty good. I’m not much of a vodka drinker, but I’d get it again. It went down smooth so that was nice. There is nothing worse than vodka that has a nasty bite to it.
Alli B.
Great taste and can alway expect high quality from this brand. For the amount you pay, it’s a great value. The flavored ones add a lot to the taste though. I love the branding and would definitely consider buying it again.
Karina J.
El Paso
Delicious! Made Jell-O shots using Vodka and it was a big hit! Great taste! Made blueberry and strawberry Jell-O shots for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Price wasn’t bad either!
Kate B.
Southaven, MS
This is honestly my very favorite brand. It has the smoothest taste and it mixes very well. It’s worth the price and the packaging is stunning! Definitely my go to for years!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.