BY SKYY

Brooke M.
Chillicothe, OH
Skyy is such a solid brand. They have great flavored vodka that mixes so well. The brand is very reasonably priced and you don’t have to worry about branding the bank. Also, the bottle is very nice and simplistic which is always a plus.
Kylie A.
Phoenix
Skyy is fine for the price point. I wouldn’t expect a whole lot from a cheaper brand of liquor, but it is not my favorite. It is what I drank a lot of in college, but I have since upgraded and will usually splurge to get better vodka.
Samantha K.
Clermont
Really enjoyed it! Flavor is excellent, and a lot to choose from It mixes very well with whatever mixer you choose — juice, soda, etc. I enjoy the sleek design, and I would choose this brand over others. I would definitely recommend!
Sierra S.
I love sky vodka it is my go to vodka when I purchase I like the regular but also like the flavored ones it is a great product and definitely what I like to enjoy if going to have a drink, have no bad things to say about this product
Tricia M.
I’m just not personally a fan of plain vodka. I prefer to have Skyy in my bloody Mary’s though! Makes them extra yummy! It is kind of pricey, at least compared to the “cheap stuff”. Overall, it is good, I’m just not personally a fan.
Angelina A.
Upland, CA
This is what I like to call the creeper of drinks. Can’t taste the alcohol but will sneak up and say ‘HEY YOU! ARE YOU DRUNK YET?! WHY AM ASKING?! I KNOW YOU ARE!” With an evil laugh, lol. But I know we will still buy a bottle, hehe
Traci L.
Perfect to mix in with cranberry juice for my favorite drink. I think Skyy is pretty affordable for a college student. I buy Skyy quite often from the liquor store and I frequently drink it at bars. Overall, Skyy is a great choice!
Denea W.
Binger, OK
I do not like the tase to of this vodka especially for the price. I will request other options if out on the town and will not buy for personal consumption. I find this vodka to be a little out of my price point for the taste alone.
Erika M.
Morrisville
I like how smooth sky is, but with how we make them we do not like to spend that much on vodka. When I was younger we would take shots of sky because it was so smooth. That made much easier to drink. Now that I mix my drinks, mostly with seltzer water it does not need to be that smooth and I do not drink as much of it.
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
This vodka is definitely that of a true vodka fan. Has a very strong flavor, a little too strong in my opinion. Kind of reminds me of rubbing alcohol. Very good for the price though, so if you’re on a small budget give this a go!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.