BY SKYY

Tiffany Y.
Hamburg
Absolutely amazing vodka brand. The last time I have had it was for my ugly sweater party last Christmas and I loved it. I also loved that the bottle was covered in a tiny ugly sweater.
Sarah B.
Indianapolis, IN
I’ve tried many different flavors of this vodka, including the unadulterated version. It’s more expensive than Smirnoff with similar taste. Would only purchase over a less expensive version if it is on sale. It’s Not worth purchasing if not.
Emily T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Super tasty! I go for Skyy when I’m feeling fancy or bringing a bottle for a girls night. Everyone likes it, and it’s just an extra bit of class outside of a Smirnoff world. Always buy!
shelbi c.
Very good vodka. Doesn’t leave me hungover like most. I drink this when I can’t afford Grey goose. It’s decently priced and not too strong of a taste. I buy it from local liquor stores.
Cassaundra H.
Vail
The flavored ones I have tried are good for mixing with sprite or 7up I do not care fpr it straight. The flavor can sometimes come off as a cough syrup type. Good price point.
Meg S.
Philadelphia
On the $$ side of the price index, but usually always has sales to bring it to a more $16- $20 range on the medium size bottles. Pretty strong flavor and does tend to overwhelm mixers.
Cori B.
So smooth, this is even amazing at room temperature, however I wdefinitely recommend chilled❤️ Great price point for such a well made vodka. The design is sleek. 10/10 would recommend.
Chelci D.
It’s not my favorite but it’s not bad either. This is a pretty standard “just above rail” vodka that is great for mixed drinks or mixed shots but not the best on its own. It is a great lower cost alternative to some of the higher end options d though!
Rebecca M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
One of the best vodkas to make mixed drinks with. I have purchased skyy ever since I turned 21 and I will continue to drink it. Probably one of the best and most affordable vodka I have ever purchased. I would recommend it because of its price and also because there is a bunch of different flavors.
Zachary W.
Savoy
Always tastes great with anything you want to mix it with. Smooth and refreshing! Love this vodka over most when it goes to making a great cocktail! Would recommend to all my friends!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.