BY SKYY

Michaela B.
Braintree
Always good to mix with any kind of juice or soda; affordable and enjoyable. Drank this mostly my senior year of college. Flavor is good, not too over powering. Would definitely buy again.
Jasmine E.
Spring, TX
Great for making cocktails or with a simple splash of cranberry. I do miss the vanilla flavor that this line no longer makes. I will grab a bottle of the original for parties or as a gift.
Sam C.
Derry, NH
Love this vodka. Would definitely buy again. Repeat consumer. One of my favorite of I'm in the mood for it. Pretty affordable not to expensive and worth it.
Emma T.
It is a good quality vodka, and one I️ reach for when I️ need a good vodka. It is on the more expensive side of vodkas found at my local grocery store, but the quality does not disappoint.
Hanna L.
Bullhead city , AZ
Best vodka I’ve had ever !! I don’t know what is about it that it has a different taste to other ones. I only drink this one, that is only when I use to drink lol. I would very much recommend it to others.
Christian V.
Pittsburgh
This vodka is among my favorites and this is always in my cup when I'm out. I appreciate how smooth this drink as most vodkas leave a bad taste in your mouth. This makes me want to drink all night and the subtle notes of flavor make this a standout product.
Emma B.
Dallas
I will always come back to this vodka. This is a stable item in my liquor cabinet. If you just want a sipping vodka i would recommend skyy. I love the sleek packaging & the amazing price.
Dawn D.
Westlake, LA
It’s a decent vodka. Can’t say I love it over any other one. It’s affordable and good quality for the taste. Smooth and not bitter, nice bottle for display. Would probably purchase again.
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
Around 2003 I started drinking sky exclusively in my screwdrivers- I’m not sure why but screwdrivers just don’t taste right with other vodkas. Even more expensive brands. Fantastic value!
Brittany S.
It's just a decent tasting vodka, way better than the cheap brand. Neither disappointed or delish. It was drunk so obviously it was good a little pricey. First time consumer so far.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.