BY SKYY

Christalyn P.
Florissant, MO
I'm not too big of a fan of Skyy Vodka. That may be because I've had quite a few rough nights with this particular brand 🙃😂🙄! But in all, it does get the job done at a very reasonable price 😄!
Cassandra V.
Salem
I love this vodka. Skyy always go down smooth and makes me feel exclusive. Even though it’s spendy it is worth it. The packaging could be a little fancier, but overall it’s a good value.
Dominique C.
Norton, OH
Amazing vodka. Smooth and mixes well. One of the top brands I purchase. Definitely a favorite. Purchased from a local liquor store and it’s my normal brand to purchase. Definitely recommend to others.
Jocelyn S.
Wickliffe
Fairly decent vodka! On the cheaper side and still has a good taste, specially with all the different flavors they have now. Like trying new kinds of vodka but you can never go wrong with Skyy
Camille S.
This is our go to vodka. We use it for screwdrivers and Other mixed drinks. We prefer to have drinks at home rather than spend money at the bar and this one is a great price and quality.
Maddie O.
Skyy is definitely a starter vodka. Again a go to drink in college for me because of the affordable price point. Don’t purchase often anymore but pretty good value.
Cedric W.
North Lauderdale
I love Skyy Vodka. Its a very smooth alcohol. The flavor is not to strong for vodka but has good amount of alcohol content. I have a high tolerance to alcohol so like my alcohol strong but still want it smooth.
Tierra W.
Love it. Especially when its mixed in with other drinks. I personally don't like strong tasting liqour. So this would be the perfect choose for people who want to try vodka for the first time.
Abbey A.
Lexington , KY
My favorite vodka for the price. No one likes terrible tasting vodka or wants to pay an astronomical amount of money for good vodka. This vodka is moderately priced and actually tastes good.
Kayla G.
Dexter
Awesome taste and an awesome price! Very affordable. Much better taste amd smell then other brands. Can't go wrong with Skyy whether it's the pineapple or regular! Only vodka I will purchase!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.