BY SKYY

Joy R.
Charleston, WV
Everyone should have a bottle of Skyy in their freezer! Perfect to add to any mixer for a light and refreshing cocktail. I personally like it with a flavored sparkling water and frozen fruit. Yum!
Atisha A.
This is great Vodka. It goes down smooth and mixes well with any mixers such as lemonade and ginger ale. The one down side is that this is very pricey so if you’re with a lot of people it can finish up quick!
Bedresia T.
St. Paul
This Is an okay vodka. Not really good. I guess for the value it’s pretty decent although I wouldn’t recommend. However There is room for improvement and it’s not terrible especially with a mixer.
Casey N.
Overland Park
I’ve always enjoyed this vodka. Reasonably priced, good flavor. Never been disappointed. Pretty evenly comparable to other vodka of similar price. Bought it multiple places. Yes I would recommend.
Lauren B.
East Freetown , MA
I bought the skyy strawberry vodka for a white sangria recipe I found and it tasted great! I was not disappointed, it’s decently priced and I would buy it again. I’m looking forward to try other flavors and see how they are.
Loretta M.
Providence
Skyy is a good go to. I’m always happy with my purchase of it. It isn’t the best but it’s definitely not bad. I will drink it both straight or in mixed drinks and I think that it’s good both ways.
Beverly C.
East Palestine
This vodka was just your general run of the mill vodka. When compared to cheaper vodka alternatives this vodka does stand out. I’m a repeat customer of this brand of this vodka. I would buy again!
Sarah M.
Waterford
Why vodka is a well known brand. It can be mixed with pretty much everything. There is a lot of choices for vodka, but I seem to always go back to sky. Sky is sold in every liquor store around me.
Stephanie B.
Laurence Hbr, NJ
I really like the flavor in this one. I find it to be a lot smoother than other vodkas I’ve tried at least for me. It mixes wonderfully with juices and sodas, even frozen drinks! I’d buy another bottle for sure
Laila T.
Broomfield, CO
Skyy goes down easy for m with just sprite, but i also love to use it when i make jello shots. It gives the jello shots the alcohol i want but not the OVER BURDENED flavor of alcohol. I feel like for the price point it is also a great product without spending too much.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.