BY SKYY

Veronica H.
It has a smooth crisp taste with the burn feeling you can get with other vodka brands. It pairs well with any fruit juice or club soda. I even enjoy it with water at times to watch my calorie intake!
Abby B.
Tulsa, OK
Always a reliable vodka that I know people will enjoy! It’s also easy to find because it’s well stocked so I often find myself grabbing it whenever I’m out of town because I know it’s a good quality!
Cameron W.
Yulee, FL
One of my favorite vodkas when I want something a bit more refined. It goes down very smoothly compared to other brands of vodka. A little pricey, but well worth the extra money if you can afford it.
Nataly P.
Pittsburg , CA
This is great for mixing with drinks ! Personally on its own I wouldn’t drink it because it’s strong. I bought mine at a local liquor store. It was not to pricey. I would purchase again for party’s
Kelly M.
Philadelphia, PA
I’m a general fan of vodka because I think it’s great for mixing with other drinks without ruining the flavor, but I also thoroughly enjoy the quality of this brand in particular. Worth a purchase.
Jazmin H.
forest
It doesn’t smell or taste like rubbing alcohol like most vodkas! Sky vodka is great by itself or to be used for mixed drinks. There is nothing they could improve on besides offering larger bottles.
Daniel H.
Seattle , WA
Talk about a great basic vodka. This is my go to for when I need something for a party. It taste smooth and is reasonably priced. I like to get the big bottle for when I am expecting a lot of people.
Cierra G.
Janesville
This gets you pretty quick! Mix with anything whenever and wherever! It for sure meet my expectations and will be getting It again! And It’s a beautiful look too, I would recommend It to others as well.
Amanda S.
Louisville
This is my girls night in go to. We love mixing Sky vodka with different flavored juices. Sets out mood to relax and of course we drink responsible. Can’t wait to try out the other flavors of SKY .
Sylvia B.
Elgin, OK
This is probably our go to vodka! We probably consume one bottle over the course of two weeks, and when it’s time to re-up we typically choose sky. The amount and taste for the price is unbeatable.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.