BY SKYY

Sabrina C.
Clarenville
High quality product and flavour, however slightly above my budget therefore I do not purchase it often.
Shannon L.
St. John's
Love sky vodka, whenever I have an occasional drink this is my go to! Mix it with a bit of orange juice!
Kirstin C.
Dartmouth, NS
I enjoy drinking Skyy Vodka because it has a smooth taste and mixes well with all of my favourite juices.
Marline E.
Winnipeg
It’s great, probably would be my first choice— but it’s always available in stores. It gets the job done!
Hillarie S.
Toronto
Very strong bitter taste and a bit high in the price category but also can be served as a high end drink
Jocelyne R.
Sainte, NB
My absolute favorite go-to vodka!!!! I love it so much, makes for the BEST caesars! Highly recommended :)
Dana K.
Waterdown, AL
This vodka is on my shelf of my top vodkas to use. I enjoy how it doesn’t have the horrible vodka taste.
Dawna M.
Eastren Passage, NS
I liked how smooth it was. Could almost drink it straight. The bottle is very pretty too. Eye ceatching.
Iolanda L.
Caltanissetta
Una delle migliori vodka! Accompagnata da lemon, red bull è molto altro. Buona per qualsiasi occasione !
megan b.
The best with sunny d or making any mixed drinks u can't taste the alcohol at all and it goes down smooth
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.