BY SKYY

Dee B.
Wooster, OH
A good affordable vodka. It is not our favorite but not our least favorite. It doesn’t have a rubbing alcohol taste but is also not super smooth. It is a good mixer with soda. It is not our go to but if we have a coupon we will buy it again.
Michelle H.
Kingsport
Love it!!! My overall pick. My husband recommended this one nice when he didn’t like the brand I picked. So much smother than others I’ve tried. I don’t remember the price but I’d buy it without a second thought should they have it in stock!
Tonya K.
Augusta
I enjoy skyy vodka completely, This vodka has beautiful packaging and a great taste! I don’t think this is very affordable but is worth the price in all. I do plan on purchasing Skyy in the future and do recommend this to friends and family!
CHERE'(Cher-e) H.
Tavares FL
Very smooth when paired with cranberry juice! One of my favorite vodka. Packaging is very sleek and dark. Very affordable for a quality vodka if your on a budget. Great choice liquid everyone would love. Yes I would definitely purchase again
Kristina M.
Tuscarora
Skyy Vodka mixes perfectly with everything and anything. It has a beautiful blue packaging and gives you beachy relaxing vibes... you will feel at ease drinking this stuff! It’s the best, you’ll make great friends bringing this to a party.
Alyssa G.
Durand
Good vodka. I drink it with my sister in law mainly, this aeems to be her favorite. It's great for the price. I always make mixed drinks so I have no complaints. I will continue to patronize this company and recommend it to vodka drinkers that don't want to break the bank
Darius A.
Ewing
Skyy Vodka is a brand I can rely on for consistant quality and flavor with every drink. The vivid blue bottle stands out from the other plain clear bottles that blend together. It not only meets my expectations but surpasses them. I would purchase Skyy again and look forward to trying the other flavors I have not yet experience.
Lindsay F.
This vodka is great for anyone on a budget but still wants a smooth taste. It holds up well to more expensive brands as well as looking sleek. The flavor could be smoother but other than that it is a good product and I would buy it again.
Amber D.
Saint Paul, MN
Good middle of the road vodka - not the best but definitely not the worst. This is my go to vodka when I don’t feel like spending too much. It looks classy but isn’t priced as such. I would recommend if you don’t want to spend too much.
Amanda C.
Lafayette, IN
Great inexpensive vodka for making cocktails for girl’s night, game day, and beyond. This is easy to find in grocery stores, liquor stores, and more. This is a good option if you don’t want to spend a lot but still want a decent product.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.